Neil Patrick Harris.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabriel Z., Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 eternalredking, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
    [Edited by Moderator - Please see previous comments about secrecy]

2. My husband, son & I worked together to solve this mystery. It was frustrating yet satisfying when we got the correct answer. Are there similar products or mysteries here? We'd definitely do it again. Thanks!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  3. Hey Teresa! Glad to hear you and your family enjoyed solving the puzzle. If you wish to take on another challenge, the Mystery Box Lockbox awaits. The choice to open the box (or not), is yours.

matthewwhitt2 and TeresaH2 like this.
  4. #44 Boomer, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
    I loved working through this, but I had to brute force the last one. I still don't know how it related to the clues.

5. #45 SethB4, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
    Hey just finished, what an amazing experience! Love what you all do here at Theory 11 and I tip my hat to NPH! [Removed for spoilers]

6. #46 Lyle Borders, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Contact our support team and that can check into this for you!

// L

7. #47 matthewwhitt2, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
    [Removed for spoilers.]

JamesH11491 likes this.
  8. Reminder everyone - There are secrets here, and we do not want to give ANY hint as to what secrets exist. A huge part of the experience is stumbling onto them on your own, so please don't talk about them here. If you have questions, contact us at theory11.com/support.

Thanks!

Gabriel Z. and JamesH11491 like this.
  9. #49 prs2archangel, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
    So after a stressful night, I finally sat down with my new NPH deck. Gotta say, felt great to hold, handle, and that starting point for the mystery...thought I would never figure that out, but I was excited and having a blast once I did! SO CLOSE!!!!! Thanks to Neil Patrick Harris, Theory11, and everyone that obviously worked very hard to create this deck, and the mystery inside!

Steven the Wizard and Gabriel Z. like this.
  10. Can anyone tell me which font the NPH cards logo is?

Thanks
    -Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.