Neil Patrick Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
My husband, son & I worked together to solve this mystery. It was frustrating yet satisfying when we got the correct answer. Are there similar products or mysteries here? We'd definitely do it again. Thanks!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
My husband, son & I worked together to solve this mystery. It was frustrating yet satisfying when we got the correct answer. Are there similar products or mysteries here? We'd definitely do it again. Thanks!
Hey Teresa! Glad to hear you and your family enjoyed solving the puzzle. If you wish to take on another challenge, the Mystery Box Lockbox awaits. The choice to open the box (or not), is yours.

Sep 20, 2014
Just a quick word here.

If you are seeing your posts get removed or lightly edited, it is on purpose. What you are talking about here is a secret that most people don't ever see. Part of the excitement is stumbling onto it, so a lot of specifics have been removed. We aren't hinting at ANYTHING publicly. Feel free to encourage each other, but openly talking about what exists is going to get removed or edited. If you mention what the secret is, you are going to get edited.

Let's not steal the experience of stumbling onto this secret from everyone who views this topic. Finding it is every bit as cool as completing it.

Good Luck!

// L
Hey just finished, what an amazing experience! Love what you all do here at Theory 11 and I tip my hat to NPH! [Removed for spoilers]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2017
So after a stressful night, I finally sat down with my new NPH deck. Gotta say, felt great to hold, handle, and that starting point for the mystery...thought I would never figure that out, but I was excited and having a blast once I did! SO CLOSE!!!!! Thanks to Neil Patrick Harris, Theory11, and everyone that obviously worked very hard to create this deck, and the mystery inside!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results