Quantum Space by Calen Morelli Worth it?

Dec 30, 2014
Hi all,

I was just wondering how much quantum space by Calen Morelli was when he sold 100 of them?
I'm asking as I'm going to his lecture in New Zealand next week and there will be limited quantities sold there. Is the price worth the effect? Asking specifically Tyler Scott as I know he purchased this, but if anyone else also purchased this then please let me know :)

Thanks Toby,

p.s. Also what normally comes in a lecture pack?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
So I'm not sure about the price on quantum space. I'd assume it was anywhere from $40-100.

Is it worth it? Well, if you are going to perform it then it probably is.

A lecture pack usually is a deal that the lecturer puts together with their products. It usually is a pretty good deal something like $150 worth of material for $100. If you like what the guy lectures on then get it!

Reactions: Toby Langdon
Dec 30, 2014
So I'm not sure about the price on quantum space. I'd assume it was anywhere from $40-100.

Is it worth it? Well, if you are going to perform it then it probably is.

A lecture pack usually is a deal that the lecturer puts together with their products. It usually is a pretty good deal something like $150 worth of material for $100. If you like what the guy lectures on then get it!

It was $40.00 USD went I purchased with an additional charge for shipping of course. As far as you making a purchasing decision on it, I made a YouTube video review of it and tried to share as many thoughts on it as I can to help you make an informed decision if you would like to proceed with buying it. I'm also the only one as far as I know that has filmed live performances in front of spectators of Quantum Space so you can watch those and gauge whether it will work for you or not.

I hope you have fun at your lecture! I've always wanted to meet Calen because he is sort of an enigma to me. I see how he acts on Instagram and it forms one opinion of him in my mind and then I hear guys like Luke Dancy and Blake Vogt talk about him and he seems like a nice guy. I'm curious as to how your experience at the lecture goes so be sure to share it with me if you could!

Reactions: KyleB10
Dec 30, 2014
It was $40.00 USD went I purchased with an additional charge for shipping of course. As far as you making a purchasing decision on it, I made a YouTube video review of it and tried to share as many thoughts on it as I can to help you make an informed decision if you would like to proceed with buying it. I'm also the only one as far as I know that has filmed live performances in front of spectators of Quantum Space so you can watch those and gauge whether it will work for you or not.

I hope you have fun at your lecture! I've always wanted to meet Calen because he is sort of an enigma to me. I see how he acts on Instagram and it forms one opinion of him in my mind and then I hear guys like Luke Dancy and Blake Vogt talk about him and he seems like a nice guy. I'm curious as to how your experience at the lecture goes so be sure to share it with me if you could!
Thank you! Absolutely! I'm super excited for this, especially since there's not that much magic related stuff in New Zealand :(

Dec 30, 2014
So just had the lecture last night and it was really great! I picked up quantum space as it was in the lecture pack and I'm so glad I did! It's so amazingly visual however unlike yours Tyler he has made them as double backers so you can end clean easily. It worked exactly how I thought it would but it's quality its amazing. I want to make my own so once/if the gimmick wears out I have another however I just have one small issue that I can't seem to figure out. Yet.

I had a quick chat with Calen after and he genuinely seems like a nice guy, very creative as you can probably imagine from his work.

Overall had a great time, I also got his penguin lecture free which is a bonus!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results