Would you buy this Effect?

How much would you pay?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2017
Alberta
Hello, I recently came up with a effect and this is how it goes. It is a coin vanish. So your holding the coin in your dominant hand, and place the coin in the other hand with your pointer finger. As soon as your pointer finger stops touching the coin. The coin vanishes instantly. Very little/no sleight of hand. You can show your hands empty. Impromptu and you can use the other persons coin. You can also use a ring or any small circular object. I recommend a coin though. You can also make it reappear any time. VERY EASY TO DO NEARLY SELF WORKING. It truly looks like real magic.

I'm thinking about selling this for 2-5$, what do you guys think? How much would you pay?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Showing a demo video of "said" effect would be much more beneficial so we can see the magic happen.

This.

A text description of a trick is, unfortunately, the worst way to do so. That's why everything has demos these days. Put up a video (with a decent frame rate) and you'll probably generate much more interest.

Reactions: Josh Burch and Vazz
Jan 24, 2017
Alberta
This.

A text description of a trick is, unfortunately, the worst way to do so. That's why everything has demos these days. Put up a video (with a decent frame rate) and you'll probably generate much more interest.
Ok :), just didn't have a camera with me at the time. Il video tape it when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results