2017 theory11 Holiday Contest!

EmmaW1

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2017
Doing good so far.. 1x100 points, 3x25 points and a no reward.. hoping for a signed NPH deck, fingers crossed

Apr 7, 2017
How long does it take for free points to get added to our lifetime points? Just curious. I've won 2x25 points but they don't seem to have been added

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Sep 9, 2017
I'm starting to think you guys put a magnet under the "no reward" part. 3 times in a row no reward :( I know you guy's are magician but this trick even I can figure out XD

I know for a fact that somewhere in my life I pissed off RNJezus though seems like I will never be able to make up for that bad luck :p

Dec 14, 2016
I got an email to tell em the competition had started and got my free spin (no reward) in a link and since then I've not had another spin awarded per day... Shame :/

Nekko

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2014
Italy
Yeah, Holiday Contest again! :)
In 3 years I won only Elite Points.
By virtue of accumulating points, I became an elite member yesterday.
I wait for my personalized card and I hope to win some interesting prizes!

CharlesS6

Elite Member
Aug 29, 2016
I'm starting to think you guys put a magnet under the "no reward" part. 3 times in a row no reward :( I know you guy's are magician but this trick even I can figure out XD

I know for a fact that somewhere in my life I pissed off RNJezus though seems like I will never be able to make up for that bad luck :p
Haha, I am on 5 consecutive days of no reward. Luck has to change soon right?

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Sigh....another 25 ep....it’s either that or no reward...

Beginning to think it’s not so random at all but clearly programmed towards some kinda timing...

Saying that - EPS are better than nothing! :D

Reactions: Hakaari
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results