Most famous person you have performed for

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Sorry about no game-night this week, but I've had the question pop in my head.

Who is the most famous person YOU personally have performed for? Or do you know someone who has.

Personally, No one I can think of. Unless you count my appearance on Etika world Network.
I know some who have been on AGT so they have obviously performed for Hiedi mel, howie, and Simon.
Other than that that's it for me...

How about you guys?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I've got a couple "could haves".... but I froze solid... lol
I heard there is no such thing as luck.. it's "Preparation meeting Opportunity"...

Shit the bed both times ....

Jan 2, 2016
California
Never performed for anyone famous unfortunately.
I have met quite a few semi-famous people tho, just didn't perform for them. Didn't really feel the need to.

And there was that one girl that legitimately asked me if I've met Houdini and I told her I had.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
It was just Teller... Penn was a bit of a tool..

And Piff the Magic Dragon.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Piff was super cool, he even let my wife hold Mr. Piffles. I handed him my deck of cards. He said "What have you got?" Or something to that effect.. I told him an unopened deck of cards. He said "That's all?" I said sure and he signed the deck and took a picture.
It wasn't until the drive home I realized what he meant. lol

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
May 19, 2010
I performed for Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin Olson from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia once. But it was really quick in passing so I can’t really count it haha

Reactions: CWhite and 010rusty
Jul 26, 2016
Ivana Trump

It was at Mar A Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida in 1998. It was at a yearly charity event she put on for the American
Heart Association. The resort was, of course, owned by her then-husband, whom you have probably heard of, LOL. (He wasn't at the event). She had on a bright red evening dress and I plucked glowing red from her dress several times using the D'Lite.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Ivana Trump

It was at Mar A Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida in 1998. It was at a yearly charity event she put on for the American
Heart Association. The resort was, of course, owned by her then-husband, whom you have probably heard of, LOL. (He wasn't at the event). She had on a bright red evening dress and I plucked glowing red from her dress several times using the D'Lite.[/QUOT
Really?!

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have performed for a handful of senators groom around the USA. One texted a picture of me to David Copperfield, that was cool. I have performed for past contestants on American Idol and a few others. I've met a few famous people but I only perform if I'm asked to, I rarely initiate it.

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results