Saturday Night Contest - Seeing Green

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a fun and safe weekend! Last week we released the Tavern on the Green Playing Cards, which was a collaboration with the iconic restaurant located in Central Park in New York City. Available now - and not for long - these limited edition playing cards pay homage to their storied history featuring fully custom design by Kevin Cantrell.

This week's contest is all about the color GREEN. Your challenge is to snap a picture of a deck of cards using the color green in some way. Make the color stand out, make it pop, make it the theme of your photo. We are choosing the best overall photo based on composition, lighting, the use of green, and which photo is the most memorable.

Post your photo to Instagram using the hashtags #theory11 and #theory11SNC and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 3rd. Once time is up, our panel of judges will decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

Please note that all entries MUST be uploaded to Instagram only. If you do not have an Instagram account, it is completely free to make one. Every single entry requires a NEW photo submission. There are no old photos allowed whatsoever in any contest; past, present, or future. Each participant that is caught cheating and submitted old photos will be permanently banned from any and all theory11 contests in the future.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and 6 Decks of Tavern on the Green Playing Cards!

Good luck!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
My dad won’t let me get an instagram, can I do a file upload for just this one contest? I have a cool idea and I don’t want to not be able to participate because of some cheater in the past.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results