Saturday Night Contest - Color Changing!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a color change! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY color change in any genre - color change with cards, coins, or any other object - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which change leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

PLEASE NOTE: To qualify for judging, your video has to contain a statement from you that this is specifically for the contest, or have it written on a piece of paper that is shown briefly in the shot. Putting it in the title or the description of the video does not count! It has to be IN the video!

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, April 14th at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of NOC x Midnight Edition, and ANY currently in stock effect we have in our Store, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Mar 29, 2019
Plant city
(I honestly didn't know exactly how to upload this on the forums I hope this works) I had the idea for this trick awhile ago when someone randomly requested it and I quickly did this I tweaked it a bit for this and made a little story to go along with it hope you enjoy

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results