Introducing myself and a thank you!

Oct 23, 2019
Just wanted to introduce myself, give a little background, and to say thank you.

While looking for a legitimate site for magicians, I came across "Magic Cafe". However something about that site didn't sit right with me. I had to use Google to get an answer about registration which turned up the following topic:
https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/how-do-i-register-on-the-magic-cafe.33554/

So just a personal thank you to William Draven for the heads up, Chris Wiens & Craig Browning for the confirmation, and what Randy mentioned about Harry Lorane. (BTW I did look around on this site for a while before finally deciding to register).

About myself:
I've been practicing magic since I was around 4 years old, and have been doing shows professionally for at least 15 years (Credit for that goes to "Turbo Tom" AKA "Turbo Tom's Freakshow"). Got my stage name "Spaz", from a spectator while doing a show for Bennington college in Vermont. When it comes to magic, I follow the rule of cooking, do not serve something you yourself would not eat as it's an insult to both chef's and cooks alike. (I hope the comparison was understandable)

Well, I've babbled enough! Thanks for reading.

- Spaz -

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results