Saturday Night Contest - Red, White, and Blue!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your weekend and apologies for the late post (had some internet troubles)! July 4th is Independence Day for the United States, so this week is all about the red, white, and blue!

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo of playing cards that use the colors of red, white, AND blue in some way. All three colors must be used in the photo, and that is the only rule for this week's contest. We are looking for composition, overall lasting impact, and creativity!

Upload your photo to Instagram, hashtag it with #theory11, and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 5th. Once time is up we will pick a winner based on the criteria above. We want to see something unique, so make it happen!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and your very own Variety Box! Good luck, and have fun! It's not any easy task, but we hope you guys step up to the challenge!

Jun 13, 2013
Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your weekend and apologies for the late post (had some internet troubles)! July 4th is Independence Day for the United States, so this week is all about the red, white, and blue!

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo of playing cards that use the colors of red, white, AND blue in some way. All three colors must be used in the photo, and that is the only rule for this week's contest. We are looking for composition, overall lasting impact, and creativity!

Upload your photo to Instagram, hashtag it with #theory11, and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 5th. Once time is up we will pick a winner based on the criteria above. We want to see something unique, so make it happen!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and your very own Variety Box! Good luck, and have fun! It's not any easy task, but we hope you guys step up to the challenge!

Jun 13, 2013
Had to steal a generic deck out of a poker set, but I made it happen.. lol

Attachments

• 15939081639184534473807680318429.jpg
    15939081639184534473807680318429.jpg
    940.4 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jun 30, 2020

Instagram link to my photo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ5qGugudHs11acdMgV28PjsygtBkzsf5JSa00/?igshid=k20ylphuk7cy

I submitted a self-made 1776 US flag made out of three decks of playing cards:
The 13 "stars" are the ace of spades and royalty cards from my favorite deck - the Monarchs.
The blue background, white stripes and the date 7.4 are blue-back standard Bicycle cards.
The Red stripes are cards from Jay Sankey's "Tattoos Deck"

Jun 30, 2020
Instagram link to my photo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQ5qGugudHs11acdMgV28PjsygtBkzsf5JSa00/?igshid=k20ylphuk7cy

I submitted a self-made 1776 US flag made out of three decks of playing cards:
The 13 "stars" are the ace of spades and royalty cards from my favorite deck - the Monarchs.
The blue background, white stripes and the date 7.4 are blue-back standard Bicycle cards.
The Red stripes are cards from Jay Sankey's "Tattoos Deck"

Just realized my that due to my IG account being private, you can't see my photo. Here it is:
CamScanner 07-05-2020 19.49.16.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results