White/Silver Monarchs

Sep 5, 2014
Can anyone tell me about the early history of Monarchs? Specifically, I have 2 unopened decks with a white tuck case with silver embossing, I'm sure they're several years old, but what are they? White? Silver? Albino?

TIA, Danny Smith
Sunnyvale CA

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
White tuck with Silver Embossing? You have one of two things:

1 - A Silver Monarch. Unlimited release, but eventually discontinued. White tuck with silver foil design. White card backs with black design. Red seal. Design is the same as other Monarch decks of that time.

2. Eleven Madison Park (EMP) Monarchs - Special printing for the restaurant Eleven Madison Park. Unique design inside and out, but based off of Silver Monarchs. Never sold, only obtainable originally from the restaurant itself as a guest. No longer used there (don't bother them by asking, they have been out for years), not only available on the collector's market. More info HERE.

I hope this helps!

// L

Reactions: DanielS11223
Sep 5, 2014

1 - A Silver Monarch. Unlimited release, but eventually discontinued. White tuck with silver foil design. White card backs with black design. Red seal. Design is the same as other Monarch decks of that time.

2. Eleven Madison Park (EMP) Monarchs - Special printing for the restaurant Eleven Madison Park. Unique design inside and out, but based off of Silver Monarchs. Never sold, only obtainable originally from the restaurant itself as a guest. No longer used there (don't bother them by asking, they have been out for years), not only available on the collector's market. More info HERE

2. Eleven Madison Park (EMP) Monarchs - Special printing for the restaurant Eleven Madison Park. Unique design inside and out, but based off of Silver Monarchs. Never sold, only obtainable originally from the restaurant itself as a guest. No longer used there (don't bother them by asking, they have been out for years), not only available on the collector's market. More info HERE.

I hope this helps!

// L

yes, very helpful, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results