Q: Elite points even if i dont purchase from the website?

Feb 12, 2018
India
So, since the time and cost of shipping is a little high, I checked out some local retailers who sell Theory11 decks, but even after buying 2- 3 decks I'm still missing out on the elite points I could have gained...so is there a way to probably earn these points or ill have to purchase the product from the website itself?

Thanks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
So, since the time and cost of shipping is a little high, I checked out some local retailers who sell Theory11 decks, but even after buying 2- 3 decks I'm still missing out on the elite points I could have gained...so is there a way to probably earn these points or ill have to purchase the product from the website itself?

Thanks
Happy to answer! You can only earn elite points by purchasing directly from the theory11 website itself. We cannot apply elite points to purchases made outside of our online store.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
On the other hand, if you do purchase elsewhere, you might be earning reward points from whatever retailer you're using.

So depending on who your favourite retailer is, you're still getting some return for your purchase of Theory11 decks ... which you can use towards more Theory11 decks!

Feb 12, 2018
India
On the other hand, if you do purchase elsewhere, you might be earning reward points from whatever retailer you're using.

So depending on who your favourite retailer is, you're still getting some return for your purchase of Theory11 decks ... which you can use towards more Theory11 decks!
unfortunately the retailer I purchase from doesn't even have a rewards system :(

Nov 27, 2020
I always get rewarded when I purchase a deck of 11's, a luxury playing card at mediocre pricing. And at target u gotta look out for the buy2get1 free sales. That's like 6.65 per deck.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I will note that you can get a lot of elite points on the holiday wheel thing. That's actually where I've gotten the majority of mine.

Reactions: OveRide
Feb 12, 2018
India
A great way to earn more points is to review the stuff you have purchased from T11. If you have any original trick idea you can post your trick on the T11 marketplace as well. You can post it for free or even sell the trick!
Oh yeah i knew about that
thanks

Sep 15, 2020
Can you earn points by reviewing a deck that you didn't buy directly from the Theory 11 website? I have a few I picked up from a bookstore, but I don't know if I am allowed to review those or not.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Can you earn points by reviewing a deck that you didn't buy directly from the Theory 11 website? I have a few I picked up from a bookstore, but I don't know if I am allowed to review those or not.
Absolutely! Just make sure the reviews are unique to each deck and not a copy and paste, and not something short like "cool deck" so it will be published.

Reactions: OveRide
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results