Who would you say will be the next flourishing God?

Sep 1, 2007
California
Ha, I love topics like this because yes, we all like the people mentioned so far but we can't be quite shure yet because as another member said, the person may not be a person we know yet. It could be a person who we barely see around the forums who might "pretend" to be new when they might be 13 and know almost everything there is to Flourishes and may be much better than most of us.

We just cant tell yet, yet there are many people now that post videos quite often.

If fact it could be a person without a camera and just practices all day.

All in all We dont know who the next "God" is.

Aug 31, 2007
I'm not very in on flourishing (I'm more the magic type), but from what I've seen, Daniel Streit will go far. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
If fattywarbucks came back he would give you guys a run for your money. Anywayya it could be as jordan said in his interview with the cuso. Someone who practices all day and doens't have a camera.

Aug 31, 2007
I for one do some flourishing, but not much, mostly card magic. But I can say that I really enjoy watching artist's peform their stuff. With the addition of the internet and underground venues,whom would you say will be the next star to rise out of the Underground?

My vote goes to Jordan Lapping from the U.K His style is unique and his skills are far more advanced then any I have seen. I for one can not wait to see when he makes his mark in this community!!!

Regards,

Jeremy

where can I find his videos???

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Lapping..
Bone Ho I think he is a God now
Jonas has great chops
Kev Ho I hove his cuts
Virts

For somebody to be a God isnt completely necessary to release a DVD or a Book :S

For someone to be a God? It would just be someone who as spent more time and achieved more in his art than you. A God can only be God if you let it.

Publishing a DVD or book protects your material and helps you earn a living off of your art while giving back to the community. Why wouldn't they be able to? I'm pretty sure anyone who knows a little something about word processing can release a phamplet or two, or better yet some pdf's for the web. Course if their doing it on their own it can take a while.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I like to think that there is someone out there other than the virts and Jordan Lapping who will rise up. Not to say these guys aren't awesome but i like to think there is a lil dude sitting in his room with his deck making dananddave look as about familiar to a deck of cards as a penguin is a desert.

Sep 1, 2007
California
What if I am an Atheist?

I do not believe there could be a "God"

It would be impossible to be a God because everyone would have to believe you are one, at the exact same time.

We all know that the world has more things to care about then a "God" at flourishing.

Just my two cents.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results