Magic in a movie

Sep 1, 2007
What about Terror Train. 1980 slasher flick about a bunch of kids throwing a party on a train. The flick features David Copperfield, who not only performs a fair amount of magic (at said train party) but also gets to play the red herring character. Definitely not a movie focused on magic, but I do believe that it is the only movie Copperfield ever acted in.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I remember that episode of knight rider ha ha.

SHADE IS AMAZING!!

Lets see...
Shade, the illusionist, The prestige, Smoking aces.. Isnt their one about houdini comin out soon?

It isnt about magic, But the movie "21" Loks really good, Its about the card counters from MIT

Nov 30, 2007
I remember that episode of knight rider ha ha.

SHADE IS AMAZING!!

Lets see...
Shade, the illusionist, The prestige, Smoking aces.. Isnt their one about houdini comin out soon?

It isnt about magic, But the movie "21" Loks really good, Its about the card counters from MIT

Yeah 21 does look really good. But besides that thank you everyone for helping out!!!

im sorry to say shade was about hustlers it had magic in it for not even a scene

Its about hustlers, but its also about cheating, which in turn gives the movie alot of cool parts with card sleights and an awesome opening credits with the sleights shown through a clear table from underneath. Theres quite a bit of cool card stuff in this movie. I bought the dvd at a used movie store for like 2 bucks. I think its pretty good.

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Shade isn't about magic in itself, but it is about card mechanics and how they cheat. I'd reccommend watching it, the story is interesting and the movie is good. It has Slyvestor Stallone in it, so that should help you if you need to search for it, once again the title is "Shade".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results