Saturday Night Contest : Randall Edition

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So it's the week before Control's release on the 25th, and we at t11 have decided to run a Randall Look-Alike Contest as tonight's SNC. Here's the dizzle...

Submit a picture or video of you looking or sounding like Randall from the upcoming Control DVD by Wayne Houchin. Not sure who Randall is? Check out the following link HERE.

Like most of these contests, the funnier and more creative, the better. For example, you could take a picture of Randall in his best "magic pose" or if you have a video cam, you could perform your favorite piece of close-up magic as him. Pictures should be uploaded to PhotoBucket or ImageShack and embedded in your reply, and videos should be on YouTube (or Photobucket or Veoh, etc) with the link to the video in your reply.

As always, submissions must be family friendly. There are some younger members on this site and we wouldn't want them reading or hearing bad words here while they're simultaneously reading them in another browser tab and also hearing them on the HBO that their parents don't know they know the password to.

All submissions must be in by 11:00pm EST. Winner (determined by theory11 crew) will be announced on or before 11:30pm EST. What's up for grabs? A shiny new uncut sheet of Guardians.

Good luck to all!

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
My submission

Use the video in the media section :)

Randall found here without his wand, magic hat or three yellow cups.

P.S. That was my Criss Angel wig from Halloween. I couldn't find my orange trucker hat for tonight :(

Attachments

• Randall.jpg
    Randall.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I hear that Youtube takes a long time to process videos.:( Is it alright if we upload the video to photobucket (you can do that in case you didn't know) or to the funny stuff area in the media section? (I'll do Panic in the video if you allow this.)

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
GRRRR!!

I am at a house with absolutely NO video editing software!

I have my camera with me so I might have to upload to YouTube and use their remixer....but I might not make the deadline....O Well!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
well I filmed a video...then went to edit it...and as said before..i have no editing software. So i tried to upload it to YouTube and use their remixer....and the files to big. So i tried to convert the file using an onlin converter to help make it smaller but that takes too long...sooo....

I have no video.... :(

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
C'mon you guys!

Use your imagination. You don't have to have "the hair" "the voice" or "the Attitude".

Like almost ALL the Saturday Night Contests, the CRAZIER, the FUNNIER, the MORE OUTRAGEOUS, the BETTER!...

Get out grandpa's flannel Shirts and your dads old Trucker hats from the 80s. Rip off the sleeves of those shirts you want to get rid of anyway.

Hillbilly on Down!

Katie

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
well I filmed a video...then went to edit it...and as said before..i have no editing software. So i tried to upload it to YouTube and use their remixer....and the files to big. So i tried to convert the file using an onlin converter to help make it smaller but that takes too long...sooo....

No worries-- picture entries will be looked at equally with the video submissions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results