UltraGaff Update

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Sorry but what is Ultragaff, is going to be drastically different to a normal gaff deck?

Chris

Yeah, supposedly. The cards in it are, apparently, phenomenal. There's been a lot of hype over it, and to be honest, I can't wait for it to be released either, it sounds awesome. However, no-one's seen any cards apart from the one in the teaser video (which looks pretty awesome on its own).

D

Deleted member 2755

Yeah, supposedly. The cards in it are, apparently, phenomenal. There's been a lot of hype over it, and to be honest, I can't wait for it to be released either, it sounds awesome. However, no-one's seen any cards apart from the one in the teaser video (which looks pretty awesome on its own).

According to the description, Wayne and Garcia designed the cards themselves. Plus, a 3 DVD set that goes along with the Ultargaff deck with Wayne and Garcia isn't bad either.:cool: I'll see what happens.

-Doug

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
According to the description, Wayne and Garcia designed the cards themselves. Plus, a 3 DVD set that goes along with the Ultargaff deck with Wayne and Garcia isn't bad either.:cool: I'll see what happens.

-Doug

Good, as long as Brad Christain didn't design them, or else it would have been nothing but hype.

This video was available as a "hidden link" for some time. I guess this is just the official release of the teaser. Looks interesting, maybe I'll look into it. I don't like gaffs that much though. I prefer impromptu stuff with nothing to hide just sleight of hand type of material.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael

Well, this trailer was released "secretly" a while ago.

But, this is one of the products I've been really excited for ever since I purchased my red gaff deck. It creates probably the best reactions I've ever received with a "normal" deck of cards. Just brilliant.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ok. I've been interested in a normal gaff deck (Ha ha oxymoron, I know...) for a while but $30.00 (excluding the Army of 52 DVD) is a little steep in my opinion... Will the release of the UltraGaff deck have any affect on the prices of the other gaffed decks? From what I understand, the UltraGaff deck is supposed to come with a three DVD set to explain all it's uses and applications, true?

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
If so, then expect to pay WAY MORE than $30 for the deck + DVD's.

I still think E should sell individual cards from the gaff decks (for a reasonable price, and by reasonable I'm thinking $2 - $5 depending on the packet)...that way if a particular packet of gaffs needs replacing, you don't have to buy a new deck

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I really am scared of getting gaff decks, I go through cards in and out, and how long could a single card last.

Because I know for a fact that there will be cards I wont use or I don't like.

I know there is proper care to allow these cards to last longer, but you have to rmemeber that there is only so much care you can put into cards and how long they last.

I will have to see, I went through the original gaff deck pretty fast (atleast the cards that I liked and used in performance).

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I still think E should sell individual cards from the gaff decks

Nobody can really stop you from selling the rest of the deck if you don't want it. Buy the deck, take the cards you want, then tell people you have most of a gaff deck that you'll sell for $20. You get the three or four cards you want for $2-5 each, someone else gets a discount on the rest of the deck.

S

SuicideBoy555

i bet its going to be awesome.

did you see that six of diamonds and 10 of spades.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results