Theory11 Gaff Deck?

Dec 5, 2007
That Sounds Fine If Its None Of That Crap That Ellusionist Sells

Maybe Something That You Actually Have A Use For

Sep 1, 2007
That Sounds Fine If Its None Of That Crap That Ellusionist Sells

Maybe Something That You Actually Have A Use For

It's Very Annoying When You Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence.

Also, comments like the one you posted make you look pretty ignorant.

Reactions: rodrigp
Sep 1, 2007
I hate when people contradict each other, why can't we just all get along.
-Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Let's calm down just a notch here. This thread is not about Ellusionist, or any other products. State your opinion on the matter which Greg posted about and that is it.

So let calm heads prevail and get on with our magic lives :),
-RA69

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I don't have E's but I won't get it because it's $30 for a deck. That's too much, it's not like it takes more ink for it then on normal bicycles.

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
You know what guys...:mad:I'm getting tired of people contradicting about E or other companies that their products are not worth it. Like for ex: Kaos the CTW from E is so obvious to my specs when I perform it. You know why it's obvious because you didn't put the effort of practicing the sleights,patter to make it effective in real life performances. Maybe you practiced an effect for an hour and showed it to your family, and then boom you screw up. You get caught, you give up, and you say the effect wasn't worth your money. That's another reason why the magic community has fallen into, teens that are 11-16 will not practice the effect and they wanna give up now because they got bad reactions from your specs; it's all because of patter. Just face it you guys are immature, if it wasn't ELLUSIONIST you wouldn't know about Wayne Houchin, Jonathan Bayme, and other magicians. They wouldn't know about each other to make this site whatistheory11. T11 got their inspirations from E like the guardians,the shirts,the music was recorded by Dana Hocking,I think Chris Kenner also worked with E,and Lee Asher visited their studios.Lee was also going to produce his Asher Twist DVD with them.
-Peace<3

Wow! So true.
Now my opinion:
I think there are enough gaffed cards out there to take advantage of.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well basically every good gaff deck is more money than a regular.

Should T11 put out a gaff deck, no. There's no need to. Wayne and Danny just finished the Ultra Gaff deck for E. Why would they make another? Plus, a lot of people don't like gaff decks and after all the decks E already has, I'm pretty sure magicians are all gaffed out.

What I would like to see from T11 is a new levitation effect.

Jan 27, 2008
You know what guys...:mad:I'm getting tired of people contradicting about E or other companies that their products are not worth it.

I'm not getting tired as, words do not tire me :p

Personally, I'm really happy with E as my forum name over there has gotten banned for no real specific reason so :(

I really don't see why people, or should I say, fellow magicians, need to contradict everyother site except for their favorite. It's ridiculous. I take advantage of the good things from everyone!

Penguin:

Cheap card Guards and free shipping.

Ellusionist:

Gaff Deck.

Theory 11:

Awesome Wynns, 1-on-1's, and the Guardian decks.

Lybrary.com:

*Self Explanatory*

People, no need to side. Take the good and leave the bad!

Like for ex: Kaos the CTW from E is so obvious to my specs when I perform it. You know why it's obvious because you didn't put the effort of practicing the sleights,patter to make it effective in real life performances. Maybe you practiced an effect for an hour and showed it to your family, and then boom you screw up. You get caught, you give up, and you say the effect wasn't worth your money.

Yes, this is usually the case but something like Kaos wasn't a time-tested illusion. It was an effect concieved and performed a few times until the creator thought this was marketable.

Magic IS simple.

Some spectators think with simplicity, specifically, kids. Everyone else (teens and adults) think WAY too deeply into an effect; they think with complexity.

That's another reason why the magic community has fallen into, teens that are 11-16 will not practice the effect and they wanna give up now because they got bad reactions from your specs;

Um... I'm in that age category at 15 years :( Does that mean I'm an unwanted member?

it's all because of patter. Just face it you guys are immature, ...

I hope your not refering to me.

if it wasn't ELLUSIONIST you wouldn't know about Wayne Houchin, Jonathan Bayme, and other magicians.

These are the only magicians I know off, specifically. I am so wrapped up in my material, I don't ever bother to view a performance from another unheard od great magician. I'm not up-to-date.

They wouldn't know about each other to make this site whatistheory11. T11 got their inspirations from E like the guardians,the shirts,the music was recorded by Dana Hocking,I think Chris Kenner also worked with E,and Lee Asher visited their studios.Lee was also going to produce his Asher Twist DVD with them.

I must admit, If I didn't buy that Inside Magic DvD, I wouldn't be here talking with these wonderful members. But, now I'm more experienced and, frankly, E's ridiculous shipping prices and cards just isn't gonna cut it for me.

-Peace<3

Comments in Cyan.

..:Z:..

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Well basically every good gaff deck is more money than a regular.

Should T11 put out a gaff deck, no. There's no need to. Wayne and Danny just finished the Ultra Gaff deck for E. Why would they make another? Plus, a lot of people don't like gaff decks and after all the decks E already has, I'm pretty sure magicians are all gaffed out.

What I would like to see from T11 is a new levitation effect.

first E gaff decks have nothing to do with T11, send i don't know much but i think ultra gaff is no going to be sell here third i believe the artists can come out with a revolutionary gaff deck.

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
Hi Z,
Don't take it personal unless it effects you personally. You're 15 years old and good on you. You have the advantage of young age on your side. This gives you the opportunity not only to learn tricks but to master some of them by the time you reach your adult hood. All great magicians started at a young age, and you could very well be the next Lance Burton or David Copperfield if you set your mind to it. Unfortuneately most your age who are learning magic are what I call download junkies who care nothing about theory , presentation or performance. Anyone can learn and do a trick, but only those who are willing to seriously dedicate themselves to the art will aspire to great levels of achievement.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hi Z,
Don't take it personal unless it effects you personally. You're 15 years old and good on you. You have the advantage of young age on your side. This gives you the opportunity not only to learn tricks but to master some of them by the time you reach your adult hood. All great magicians started at a young age, and you could very well be the next Lance Burton or David Copperfield if you set your mind to it. Unfortuneately most your age who are learning magic are what I call download junkies who care nothing about theory , presentation or performance. Anyone can learn and do a trick, but only those who are willing to seriously dedicate themselves to the art will aspire to great levels of achievement.

man ...you just got my respect.

Dec 5, 2007
sorry i didnt mean to put down anybody
it wont happen again

im just saying some of their stuff is a is a bit unpractical
i dont know about the best gaff deck but it is the most well known

but we never know what theory 11 can put out there

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
sorry i didnt mean to put down anybody
it wont happen again

im just saying some of their stuff is a is a bit unpractical
i dont know about the best gaff deck but it is the most well known

but we never know what theory 11 can put out there

Are you speaking through this from Experience?
I however have performed a couple of times with gaffed cards. I performed Syd Segal's "wipeout" effect that deals with blank cards. And I got good reactions.

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
First of all, thanks Greg for your comment. It made my day.:) Thanks!
Ryanplunkett: Hey, we all say things we wish we never said, but we usually say what's really on our mind at the time. However, time never stands still and we must all move on. I'm sure no feelings were hurt by what you said, and I always respect others opinions, as we all should, even if we don't agree. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results