Magic For Darfur Auction

Feb 25, 2008
Im definitely going to start thinking up ideas on how to raise some money... I could send you a deck signed by me? If that helps? lol

Feb 25, 2008
Well, I wouldn't know why someone would want one of these when you could possibly get these from a fun contest every week. There are things that people would bid pretty high for.

If anyone could find fault in this, it would be you.
The dude is saving people from genocide, little kids getting macheteed to death. And your *****in saying oh why would anyone ever buy this...

The fact is that you CANT just get these everyweek. As was stated earlier, there are fewer than ten in circulation. And even if he was selling a used pack of Micky Mouse playing cards, it would make sense to place a bid, because of the cause.

great, great, great cause.

I hope the amount goes up. This item could go for at least $50. I mean Houchin, Madison and Bayme, not to mention an UNCUT sheet. It's like a poster, except better.

PS- it's signed on both sides(correct me if I'm wrong)

Aug 31, 2007
If anyone could find fault in this, it would be you.
The dude is saving people from genocide, little kids getting macheteed to death. And your *****in saying oh why would anyone ever buy this...

The fact is that you CANT just get these everyweek. As was stated earlier, there are fewer than ten in circulation. And even if he was selling a used pack of Micky Mouse playing cards, it would make sense to place a bid, because of the cause.

Alright, I apologize, I realize what I said was quit and assy thing to say.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Couple of hours left on this....support a good cause and a good thing.

Hats off the the T11 guys for donating this and Mitch for putting it together to make a difference in the world.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results