Prophet :: Released

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Prophet :: Tonight at 11pm EST

Hey guys, don't know how many saw the full preview of Prophet, so go check it out in the Media section.

So, it's coming out tomorrow at 11 PST. Yay!

My heart went kaboom when I saw the preview, because it looks awesome.

It's funny, but the first thing I thought when I saw the release date was, "Is there going to be a new 1 on 1?"

Silly me.

Anyway, based on the new preview, what do you guys think?

David

D

Deleted member 2755

Well... I have to say that this effect is AMAZING! Forget Extreme Burn. All hype aside.... just look at the actual effect. Picture seeing Prophet and Extreme Burn separately. Which would look better? Pretend you didn't just see that awesome trailer and you are just looking at a performance. Which one is better? I love Prophet. :) It appears you can be a lot more open in it, and the move doesn't even look suspicious whatever it is. You just snap your fingers....

Tom said that Prophet is a bit harder to do than Extreme Burn, but the price of difficulty is worth it. I will be ordering this.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well... I have to say that this effect is AMAZING! Forget Extreme Burn. All hype aside.... just look at the actual effect. Picture seeing Prophet and Extreme Burn separately. Which would look better? Pretend you didn't just see that awesome trailer and you are just looking at a performance. Which one is better? I love Prophet. :) It appears you can be a lot more open in it, and the move doesn't even look suspicious whatever it is. You just snap your fingers....

Tom said that Prophet is a bit harder to do than Extreme Burn, but the price of difficulty is worth it. I will be ordering this.

-Doug

Agreed! Everybody thought that Prophet was just going to be another Extreme Burn, but boy were they wrong. The only similarity I can see is that they are based off of the same plot.

David

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia

-Doug

Yeah, I agree. I'd be willing to put in the time it takes to make Prophet look as good as it does, no matter how difficult it may be.

However, if I can't do it with my own currency then I wont be getting it.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey, it looks pretty sweet. But I don't see where it says Prophet is going to release tomorrow, it just says see the full preview tomorrow at 11/ or is that what were talking about?

signed . . .
a little confused?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hey, it looks pretty sweet. But I don't see where it says Prophet is going to release tomorrow, it just says see the full preview tomorrow at 11/ or is that what were talking about?

signed . . .
a little confused?

"The full preview video for Prophet by Tom Isaacson. Five ones instantly, visually change into five HUNDREDS. Available tomorrow (Friday) at 11:00pm EST."

;)

signed . . .
a little confused?

"The full preview video for Prophet by Tom Isaacson. Five ones instantly, visually change into five HUNDREDS. Available tomorrow (Friday) at 11:00pm EST."

;)

That was the full preview. That is what the title of the video is!

Oct 28, 2007
this effect looks amazing! This is the coolest trick they have came out with, well i don't know because i love distortion, but man did you see the change at 2:15! it made me jump!

Its not the hype, but i'm buying it tomorrow!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well it's obviously not the hype, if their releasing it tomorrow just like that. lol :D
I'm glad that we don't have to wait another month or so for a release. It's an unexpected surprise.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I re-watched the video and I swear one of the changes looks like camera editing.. that's how good it looks.

Damn, I better be able to do it with my currency.

Well it's obviously not the hype, if their releasing it tomorrow just like that. lol :D
I'm glad that we don't have to wait another month or so for a release. It's an unexpected surprise.

Actually Theory11 said in a Newsletter that it would be released at the end of March. Although it's not a specific date, your right it was a bit "abrupt" but, a good kind.

It looks very cool though I must admit. I'm still torn between Prophet and Extreme Burn.

Once reviews on Prophet are out, and a few more on Extreme Burn I will decide. So, those who purchase it, get your reviews out quick :p.

-RA69

Oct 28, 2007
i went and rewatched it too and i just can't get over it, you don't even have to use showmenship its so visual, it just has the impact extreame burn is missing.

i'm going to practice all spring break!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results