Card Thru Window

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Does anyone know a Card thru window that goes like this: They pick card and I Spring the cards at a nearby window and it's stuck behind the window on the other side, now what I don't want is the classic card thru window where you misdirect them and a dupe is already stuck on the other side, I want the window to be seen empty before the penetration, preferably impromptu and stuff like that but most importantly that they can see the window before springing the cards.

Thanks.

Oct 19, 2007
ok well think about wat u just said bc u just described every card threw window every made....................................

srry didnt c the ending

Sep 20, 2007
I have that dvd if your interested. I'll sell it to you for cheap.(if you live in the usa) pop me a pm:)

Oct 28, 2007
i'm pretty sure that is illegal without permission, and i heard that dvd was not very good but i don't know

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Thanks Mitchell that does seem like what I wanted, the only bringdowns are the price and that it's gimmicked, like is it hard to set up the gimmick (thats if you have it)?

Sep 20, 2007
it's not thats why i'm selling it cheap!

I probably shouldn't of said that

THE DVD IS GREAT!

oh well I tried

Sep 9, 2007
ultimate card through window by eric james = WORST DVD OF THE CENTURY :).....THERE ARE A FEW METHODS INCLUDED IN THE DVD AND EVER METHOD IS THE MOST IMPRACTICAL THING YOU CAN DO.....THEY ALL INVOLVE PREVIOUS SETUPS AND ARE THE WORST IDEA.

THE BEST CARD THROUGH WINDOW THAT IS IMPROMPTU AND YOU CAN HAVE THE CARD SIGNED IS DANIEL GARCIA'S "KAOS" - NOW IT DOESNT' INVOLVE YOU SPRINGING THE CARDS BUT JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PREVIEW AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT. IT IS SOLD HERE ON E!

I HOPE I WAS SOME HELP TO YOU :)

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
here on e?
this is theory 11 buddy
liquid has gotten some decent reviews off of presicion magic i think

i own ultimate card through window, all require pre set-ups, but i think the dvd is alright, not the best

KAOS is obvious, and you pull it through and need to be able to be able to get on the other side imeediately after they hold them up.
i wouldnt get it

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
ultimate card through window by eric james = WORST DVD OF THE CENTURY :).....THERE ARE A FEW METHODS INCLUDED IN THE DVD AND EVER METHOD IS THE MOST IMPRACTICAL THING YOU CAN DO.....THEY ALL INVOLVE PREVIOUS SETUPS AND ARE THE WORST IDEA.

THE BEST CARD THROUGH WINDOW THAT IS IMPROMPTU AND YOU CAN HAVE THE CARD SIGNED IS DANIEL GARCIA'S "KAOS" - NOW IT DOESNT' INVOLVE YOU SPRINGING THE CARDS BUT JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PREVIEW AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT. IT IS SOLD HERE ON E!

If this was a school test, you'd fail. :p

KAOS is not by Daniel Garcia and this isn't E. ;)

Mar 29, 2008
liquid is not that good because there is too much cover, KAOs is good for impromptu and with right performance i dun think is obvious

Caps much? When used right, Eric James's method is beautiful. Another thing, is that here isn't E...

Mitch

You can only do Marveys at night. I like Card through window a lot, its a great trick and it completely amazes people, it is however, not the most practical trick ever. It requires set up, no matter which version you use.

BUT, keep an eye on my website http://www.outofthehatmagic.com/index2.htm

I am releasing a Card through window that is simple, economical, and visual. It gets the "I saw that on house and chris angel" effect. What I mean is, to spectators they think they just saw the same stuff that they saw on TV.

Stay tuned.

Sep 9, 2007
honest mistake

I purchase products from both theory11 and E. At the time I created my posting I had both windows open and I confused one for the other. Honest mistake. You guys can now stop drilling me for it.

All in all, ultimate card through window is the worst buy ever. And KAOS is definately not obvious. If it comes off as obvious then you apparently are the worst performer in regards to the effect and need to go practice a lot more or else you can say the same thing about every effect especially effects that use a simple move such as the double-lift. If your double-lift sucks, then your ACR routine can be so obvious. Catching my drift?

Thanks
-Alex M.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results