UltraGaff

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Flow looks amazing! On top of that, wanna know what's amazing? There are 2 bonus effects, and for the few people that have seen the DVD in it's finished form... they all say that they like the bonus effects better than Flow! Flow is amazing and if the 2 bonus effects are even better.... then I don't have a reason not to pick this up. ;) Only bad part is that the gimmick included with Flow only lasts 100 performances so you will have to buy refill gimmicks.

-Doug
woah woah woah, where did you learn this information? about the flow gimmicks..??

D

Deleted member 2755

woah woah woah, where did you learn this information? about the flow gimmicks..??

From time to time I'll venture into the Magic Cafe.:rolleyes: Well the person who runs the Astonishment Project (Flow will be exclusive to the Astonishment Project and Ellusionist.) said that he saw the full DVD and tried out the gimmick. He said that they will sell refill gimmicks and that each gimmick will last 100 performances. So no I do not know the method so don't ask. ;) I'm looking forward to it's release. It was supposed to first come out mid February... then they said early march.... well who knows now? I'm sure it's happening because E even says coming soon in their email newsletter. =P

There are also 2 bonus effects on the DVD and what's funny is how the people who have gotten to see the DVD, most people say the bonus effects are even better than Flow! So I really look forward to seeing what this DVD has on it.

-Doug

i know i wont buy the dvds. if i do then it will be much later after i buy the deck. personaly i think this deck is going to be great. after i saw the slideshow of all the gaffs i instantly thought of several new effects that i could do. plus did you guys see the trick danny did in the preview when i changed the cards to blue using the smere red/blue cards. thats looks great. i think these gaffs are much higher quality than the old E decks

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
UltraGaf

UltraGaff
to be released in T-30 minutes
is this going to be something amazing or what?
im looking forward to something refreshing
plain card magic is nice
but the best gets better if the props allow it to
on the other hand the cynic in me says that this will be a set of old effects made slightly better with gaffs
if the deck is relatively cheap im definitely picking it up
i dont know about the dvds
what do you guys think?

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are having technical difficulties due to volume and a couple of unforseen issues[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please stay tuned to this page for more information. WE WILL NOTIFY EVERYONE OF THE CONTEST RESUMING and will re-launch when the problem is under control.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The promotion ran for 15 minutes and we will resume the promotion for another 45 minutes as soon as the issues are resolved. We WILL NOTIFY Via EMAIL of the RE-LAUNCH..[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Wow. I guess I got mine in the first 15 minutes. Already got email confirmation of the order. Everything seemed right.
They didn't make it easy to find though. The big ad on the frontpage just took you to the teaser stuff. You had to go to the DVD training page to find the actual product, and then to the card trick section to find the gaffs.
Looking forward to playing with these.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
I bought the three DVD combo set that comes with an Ultragaff deck, plus an extra ultragaff deck because I tend to wear out gaffs practicing.
Total was $125 with shipping.

3 DVD Combo was $89.95
Ultragaff was $29.95

Kinda pricey. But that's 30 pretty strong routines and all the gimmicks to do them.

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
For a limited time it does. But, as I said, I bought an extra one because I tend to rehearse enough that I wear out gaffs. I want some fresh gimmicks when it comes time to show something off.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results