Check this out!

May 18, 2008
I have been into magic for almost 6 years now, performing and inventing. I use regularly the Penguin Forums, but this is my first time using these. I wanted to see how opinions differ on these forums. Here are a few effects I have created and would like you guys to review please.

An effect called, Le Monte Transpo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKK3C42WFTE

An effect called, Thermo Fusion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2hA1EeLabc

An effect called, Blindsighted by a Red Hot Mama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqgx34bick

Please rate and review!

Thanks for reading and hopefully watching!

Oct 6, 2007
Uhm....

I think you need to work on making them a bit clearer for the audience.

If it is not 100% clear of what's going on, the trick cannot be as effective as it can be.

i honestly did not get what happened, so work on that.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
hi, always nice to see a new member!
so here's what i think about your tricks:

Le Monte Transpo:
a nice little trick, nothing too fancy but quite good. i liked the presentation and everything.

effect: 7/10
handling/presentation: 7/10

Thermo Fusion:
well, i think the effect is pretty nice, but your presentation wasn't. it was just too long and too much before you got to the actual effect. i mean the part where you have both cards come to the top is too long, especially because you do it twice for no reason.

effect: 6/10
handling/presentation: 3/10

Blindsighted by a Red Hot Mama:
ok, i am not really a fan of this one, but maybe that is because i just don't like the whole style of the trick . your presentation was good, but i don't know, it's just not a trick i enjoy watching or i would enjoy doing i guess.

effect: 6/10
handling/presentation: 6/10

You remind me of another member on these forums. Your presentation is very similar to that of Michael Kras... I just thought it was funny.

As for your effects, they weren't bad, nothing special. But Thermo-Fusion was MUCH too long. I got bored after about 2 minutes. Try to get to the point, for such a fairly simple effect you made it much more complicated than it should be...

Mitch

I do not mean to sound rude but I caught you on every single trick. I think you may want to practice a bit more before posting other videos. Also, you need to be more clear when you talk as well as have better patter. Possibly, you could make up a story for eahof the tricks. My final decission is that you need more practice. But don'y let this discourage you... just keep working.

You remind me of another member on these forums. Your presentation is very similar to that of Michael Kras... I just thought it was funny.

As for your effects, they weren't bad, nothing special. But Thermo-Fusion was MUCH too long. I got bored after about 2 minutes. Try to get to the point, for such a fairly simple effect you made it much more complicated than it should be...

Mitch

Michael is the guy who sounds a lot like Jay isnt he Mitchell?

Its interesting that he seems to be both of your 'mentors'

Im trying to get this across a bit more lately (In the competition below especially) but people need to start creating and using their own style. Magic shouldnt be about the 'norm'.

May 18, 2008
I understand many of you will catch that. Yeah, I was thinking about changing the length of Thermo-Fusion. And people, trust me, that is not the way I perform when I am actually... well... performing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results