A revolutionary flourish...

HAHAHA I would like to see you do a riffle force with that ultra madd revoulationary flourish. Man serioulsy the name is the only revoultioanry thing here. One handed Quad Helix Riffle. Can you please elaborate in why this is a QUAD and a HELIX Riffle.

JDEN

Dec 22, 2007
could you guys stop insulting me????

anyway, thanks for the kind words, dan and dave. i think i know you. arent you the ones that can do the swing cut pretty well?

Sep 1, 2007
lol @ Palmer - I wouldn't touch this one ;) filth0013, I like the QUAD HELIX part of it but I think your riffle shuffle needs work.

Dec 22, 2007
lol @ Palmer - I wouldn't touch this one ;) filth0013, I like the QUAD HELIX part of it but I think your riffle shuffle needs work.

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!?????!!

[Moderator Note::please don't use giant font lettering, it's hard on the eyes and not necessary]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 9, 2008
oo i js got a idea from the heavens...maybe if u split the deck into 2 and do it on both sides maybe you will b able to shuffle deck deck...omg i am a genius

Hey man, did you know that dananddave was sarcastic? Just remove the video for your own good. Everyone likes to have a good reputation.

But if it has many applications, will you prove it?

It does! If you can do it with the other hand at the same time, you can weave them together and...OMG! shuffle them! :eek::eek: </sarcasm>

But seriously, its not revolutionary. It's half a riffle shuffle. :|

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results