Dangerous - First Hour

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hmmm...so that means sometime within the next 2 days the winner's will get the email.

haha...j/k.

I really hope I won. That would be pretty sweet. Good luck to everyone who purchased Dangerous.....and remember, if you don't win, you still have 2 awesome (or 1 depending what you ordered) DVDs to look forward to :)

D

Deleted member 2755

For those who didn't win though, you can still purchase Lethal, it just won't be the 1st edition.

Cerca Trova to all of you. :)

-Doug

dammit i did not win :mad:

I don't believe the confirmation e-mails have been sent so, don't get upset.

Although, I'm kinda ticked at my internet since every time I tried to download Dangerous and my connection cut off, so would the download, and I've used up all 4 tries already of each disk....Guess I have to wait another day for a reply from Support. :p

Does anyone know if people who only got the download eligible or does it have to be the actual DVD...I haven't seen any mention, just curious.

-RA69

D

Deleted member 2755

There is no mention of whether or not downloads are eligible.... so who knows?

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Either people are being very quiet about winning or Theory 11 is cutting the time close to 11. Apparently no one knows who won yet.

-Doug

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Well just checked my email and I am a winner!!!!! Yeah!!! Just got an email stating I won one of the copies of Lethal!!!!

Anyone else win?

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I totally forgot to check my email.....

but....I did get 2 emails....1 was from Jay Noblezada....and the other went like this:

Congratulations,

If you're receiving this email, you were selected as a winner in the Dangerous Release Contest at theory11-- one of the 11 random customers chosen to receive a signed copy of d+M's Lethal DVD - his first underground project - no longer in print. This signed DVD will be sent to you separately from your purchase of Dangerous, for no additional cost.

We appreciate your continued support and interest. Be expecting a copy of Lethal within the next couple of weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thanks again! You rock.

--
// jon.raiker
director of operations

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I am in shock!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Singapore
Hey guys congrats man!!!

I was shocked to see it too.. I just sign in to my email after i woke up in the morning i saw Jon send me a mail just 1hr ago.

I was overjoyed! because i thought that the 11 lucky winners will be all Americans, no chance for a Singaporean. =P

Check your emails if you have not done so. =)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Well, it looks like I DID... NOT win, congratulations to all the winners who were fortunate enough to grab this exclusive prize.

-SM

P.S. Although highlky unlikely, maybe I havent received my mail yetor somehow it was sent to another of my emails. :p.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results