SNC: 08.02.08:: Summer Movie Magic

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll,

It is Saturday night once again. This one is a little more lighthearted, and hopefully more of you will participate as it does not require a camera.

As some of you know, Chris and I LOVE movies. This summer has been a very exciting movie season (ie: Indiana Jones, Iron Man and The Dark Knight) however, we noticed there there haven't been any movies with a strong magic theme in a while--the magic trick in "The Dark Knight" doesn't count--.

Here is where the contest begins:

FIRST: We would like you to come up with a movie poster. You can do whatever you would like; you can spoof a movie that has been released or you can come up with a completely original idea.

SECOND: Come up with a short synopsis of your movie, it does not have to be in essay form, just a few short sentences that tells us what your movie is about.

EXTRA CREDIT: If you are feeling like your movie needs a trailer, then by all means feel free to make one and post it with your submission (youtube, vimeo, etc...). Ala "Brokeback Magic Mountain".

Note: You do not have to post a video, its just something extra.

DETAILS:

Prize: The FIRST sheet of uncut CENTURIONS ever released.

Rules:

1. The Funniest and Most Creative movie and movie poster wins.
2. Please be Family Friendly (PG-13 TOPS)
3. Three Submissions per person.
4. Make sure it is magic themed.

All submissions are to be received by 11PM EST. Winners will be posted by midnight.

Things that might help:

http://fotoflexer.com
http://www.picnik.com/

JB loves Disney Movies (especially ones that involve Princesses)
Wayne is an admirer of Romantic Comedies (Starriing Meg Ryan)
Chris is a fan of Movie Musicals (Singing in the Rain, South Pacific, etc...)
Daniel Madison is secretly a Will Ferrel fan
I really like movies that involve shootings, car chases and superheroes.

OK Those might not be true.. Well then again...

Have fun!

Love,

Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
1 man must escape from an imploding building~!1

BUT when teh helicopter flies off without out him, his only option is to teleport to a small grassy patch.

Attachments

• great escape.jpg
    great escape.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 166

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
The magic trick in The Dark Knight is beautiful!!!!!

I really would like to know how he does it!! :p:p

Maybe he should release a DVD!! HAHA:D

For those who haven't seen it and the magic trick here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcK6M-DxDAk

But this SNC sounds fun, I shall get to work right now!

I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said it didn't count as being a "magic themed" movie.

;)

KE

killer spies! this movie is all about how one of the greatest innovators in magic named nate gonz amazed the world with his greatest trick ever.
follow him as he amazes disney princesses, meg ryan,and will ferrel!
did i forget to mention it is an action musical!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-BaKLFR7A

ebert & roeper rave it is the best magic/action/musical/featuring disney princesses, meg ryan, and will ferrel combined!

brian tudor.... well, he is just raving.

so come on to see a one of a kind movie in theaters everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_1180[1].JPG
    IMG_1180[1].JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 143
Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Coming 08 08 08

picture.php

They took one card.

They didn't tell him what it was.

THAT DIDN'T MATTER!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger is Wayne: H. He knows all the tricks and he will go to any lengths to find your card!! His long time friend and companion, Daniel Garcia (played by Cheech Martin) are part of a secret magician underground spy network: and they are the best!! They know all the moves, they get all the girls, and do what they do best: FIND YOUR CARD!!

COMING: 08-08-08

Nov 17, 2007
Ahh man. I would LOVE to participate in this one but I'm currently out of town. =( Good luck to all who enter.

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
jbandjbmoviecontestdl3.jpg

The hottest movie all year, anticipated by millions around the world,

Jonathan Bayme meets the Jonas Brothers, and they look him in the eyes. This causes him to gain unheard of magical powers. You'll see him pull off some amazing things in this upcoming Disney Digital-3D movie. Prepare to be at the edge of your seat.

Coming to theaters near you next Friday.

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
Spider Man 4

Peter Parker is back. Now facing one of his greatest enemies, Dan White who has teamed up with BJ Bueno. His biggest battle has yet to come.

Spider Man 4(2010)
Directed by: Dana Hocking
Screenplay: Wayne Houchin, Joel Paschall
Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Dan White, BJ Bueno

Mar 29, 2008
Pumping Magic.

Pumping Magic - Coming soon

In this upcoming magic / workout documentary we get to follow Chris Kenner as he get ripped in the gym and gains dexterity at the gambling table.

Blood, Muscles and Magic - Don't miss Pumping Magic, coming this winter!

Attachments

• Kenner.jpg
    Kenner.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 106
Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Step Sisters July 25.

Two step sisters, um, :confused: search for gold. :confused:

They find some. :D

Attachments

• c4eae62ad4a4a1db924bf45c65614420512414.jpg
    c4eae62ad4a4a1db924bf45c65614420512414.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 99
Dec 3, 2007
The Acer

Nothing But Magic Production brings you:

A world class hero in his magic performance and his fighting style. His tricks are a mind bogglers, he's nothing like an ordinary hero; because he knows the secret of magic...
His secret weapon is a deck of full Ace Of Spades...

and he is

THE ACER

Cardsface.

Al Capuccino stars as Tony Jour-Momma on the newest movie thriller titled 'CARDSFACE'.

- As a young man Tony Jour-Momma worked in his local magic shop were he was the janitor, everything was good until one day. Tony was sweeping the floor as usual while a magician several feet from him was showing a crowd of people an effect titled as 'Card through Window' the magician was about to end the trick by throwing the deck of cards onto the window infront of him then revealing the chosen card stuck to the window, the magician throws the deck full force to the window but Tony oblivious to anything happening around him steps directly in the path of the deck of cards coming full force at his ugly face the deck then completly owns him, hitting him directly in the face Tony drops to the floor in pain and everyone runs to help him, Tony stands up and lifts his face showing an even uglier face with a deck of cards imprinted on it. Now Tony seeks revenge on the magician that destroid his dream of becoming a professional male model like his idol Dana Hocking.

Snc

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Five Magicians. One Mission.... To Protect The Magician's Code, They Must Break The Sixth Commandment.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Attachments

• SNC2.jpg
    SNC2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 85
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results