Daniel Madison Change

May 6, 2008
Egypt
No one knows how it's done and there has been hundreds of threads on this , so just wait till it's released sometime next year

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Someone should just make one massive thread that collects all the information about Change.

Tons of people have said that it isn't real, and others have said that it was just for hype. No one really knows, but I don't get where all the strong opinions come from...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
That wouldn't be a good idea, because it would lead directly to discussion aobut the method, something that is prohibited here. You can have you own thoughts, but don't write them down on a public forum.

Apart from that, what you could do is devise a method for youself and post a video - a lot of people have done it if you look at the "Change" Contest on youtube.

Good Luck!

Oct 5, 2008
Stop speculating, Stop assuming, Just wait till it is released.

JDEN

You cant just say to someone stop speculating, stop assuming thats not a really good thing to say to someone. That is one of the main points of magic to try to guess how the impossible is possible, with change thats the point everyone wants to find out how it is done so magicians all over are trying to figure it out, its no fun if you just forget about it and just buy it when it comes out, thats a waste of time. As said before thats a major priority of magic to speculate and to assume

Oct 24, 2007
Stop speculating, Stop assuming, Just wait till it is released.

JDEN

That's exactly what I'm doing, waiting for it to be released. I have no ideas towards it (except for some gimmicked cards, which I wouldn't really like anyway since I'm a purist) and so I will wait for the method to be released. I refuse to be driven insane trying to figure it out! (lol) Peace!
Tyler

Oct 19, 2007
I heard he's trying to figure it out, he needs to know how it's done before making a DVd for it :p:p:p

thats a bunch of C*** he has a method ...........................just dont know what it is........................................I envy you DM. But what I would really love to know is how he got the idea of it.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I read a thread on decknique and the round abouts of what it said were...

only 4 people know how it's done

It is 100% impromptu

Any two cards from any deck.. .(or two decks :D)

there is a DVD coming out next year that is going to have CHANGE and a lot of other color changes by d+M

don't go by me though... that's how rumors get started XD

Hope I helped

ZG

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I really don't think it matters that much. I'd spend the time wasted on guessing on practicing your snap change or shapeshifter. That way, when Change comes out you can save some money by already having a perfect change. Seriously, a layman doesn't care if you Change or do a double. They don't know the difference. And that's what it's all about, right? Bullying laymen...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results