White Centurions

hey

I wanted to ask if there is ever going to be another release of the all hailed white cents. Also, why only 100 decks? In the first release window? I mean, I understand T11 wants them "rare" and "hard to get" but I don't think the staff at Theory 11 realizes just how MUCH money they would make if they had a large release window. Just a thought

Thanks for reading,

Dom

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
It's a great way for them to make money

...But IMO it's just a deck of cards.

Don't get me wrong I love custom cards. They look great and feel great, I have tons of cards from E and T11. However I don't use them to perform. I just use simple red bicycles. I just don't understand why so many people can't just go to the store and buy a deck of cards.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
sounds like another Ellusionist " OMG BLACK GHOST DECK" to me............. how sad when it comes down to it, it always seems to come down to money.....
1. The White Centurions have never been publicly released, and we have no current plans to do so anytime soon.

2. The Black Ghost Decks were not the first rare quantity deck. Might want to Google "Jerry's Nuggets". ;)

Sep 9, 2007
...it always seems to come down to money...

In their emails, on their receipts, and at the bottom of every page you'll see that the site you know as Theory11 is run by Theory11, LLC. They're a kind of business. Businesses aim to make money.

If it hadn't been for individuals' desire to make money, none of the Theory11-produced gear on this site would exist.

George

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
sounds like another Ellusionist " OMG BLACK GHOST DECK" to me............. how sad when it comes down to it, it always seems to come down to money.....

If it were all down to money T would sell them for a lot more than $4.95 a deck. If anybody will make money from them it's the fools who chase a quick buck putting them on eBay. There's more to owning a rare deck than it's value.

Oct 28, 2007

no offense but use your brain of couse it is about money that is how the world works without it we wouldn't have T11 they need money to make more stuff for us so stop complaining.

1. The White Centurions have never been publicly released, and we have no current plans to do so anytime soon.

2. The Black Ghost Decks were not the first rare quantity deck. Might want to Google "Jerry's Nuggets". ;)

Yes, I agree with Jon on this one. Black ghosts to me are bleh. I mean, they are cool and all, but in the end i'll just use tally ho's. Also, I have taken everyones thoughts into consideration. Many good points! But again, Mr. Raiker, no public release, ever?

thanks,
Dom

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean, I understand T11 wants them "rare" and "hard to get" but I don't think the staff at Theory 11 realizes just how MUCH money they would make if they had a large release window. Just a thought

If you think about it, not EVERYTHING that they do has to be about money. People have this weird idea that Theory11 is a money hungry marketing place. It's true to a point, but not everything they do is money oriented.

-Kevin

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
hey

I wanted to ask if there is ever going to be another release of the all hailed white cents. Also, why only 100 decks? In the first release window? I mean, I understand T11 wants them "rare" and "hard to get" but I don't think the staff at Theory 11 realizes just how MUCH money they would make if they had a large release window. Just a thought

Thanks for reading,

Dom

Is it just me and my bad math, but if they sell the decks for 4.95 and sell them all at once, won't they make EXACTLY the same amount as if they sold them in smaller quantities? The only difference is a good marketing strategy by building the want for them...

The Value, and rarity, and even demand for these decks will drop considerable amounts if they ever release these.

Just like it was previously mentioned with the black ghost deck. When they were not released, and still only the 1st editions, People wanted them bad! I sold one black ghost in a steel frame on ebay for 300.00$. I still cant believe it myself.

But as soon as they released the second edition.... No one cares about the 1st anymore. They have a deck now and thats all they wanted.

I think its a smart move never to release the white versions. Ever. Keep them strictly for contests and giveaways. If that.

Only 1000 or so made, so if any of you have them, its like a piece of history now. And they have a story.

Dont release them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results