Check it out

Aug 18, 2008
Its a nice idea but you need to practice more
each move has to flow into the next, or the secret is obvious
nice work though

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I agree with ^ in that I don't think it flowed well. I think it was more due to the construction of the effect though. I don't think the moves were as well thought out it could've been - it wasn't clean in the sense that there were a lot of unnecessary motions to cover the sleights, so the sleights maybe weren't the best choice for the situation.

Other things don't really make sense, like taking out the other threes. It was performed fine, there weren't any real flashes I don't think, but it was more that you were tense in moments that you did perform the sleights, and it did show that something was happening.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
As Praetoritevong said, too many discrepancies I'm afraid. It has potential but it definitely needs work. For more of an elaboration, try reading 'Magic and Showmanship' by Hennart Nelms (I think). You should learn a lot.

I'm sorry but my biggest problem with the effect is that there is no logical reason whatsoever for you to pick up the packet of four and bring them near the deck after you just placed them aside. It makes no sense. I do enjoy the idea. I love card to box. Don't take what I said as harsh, please, I'm only trying to help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results