andthensome / dananddave / First Teaser Posted

D

Deleted member 2755

I thought it was gonna be called 'AndThenPerhapsALittleBitMore'. :confused:

- Sean

Nope. AndThenPerhapsALittleBitMore will come after AndSomethingElse

They wanted to show some of their coin/spongeball magic before releasing card stuff. So the final name of the Trilogy will be

TricksFlourishesAndEverythingElseAndThenSomeAndSomethingElseAndPerhapsALittleBitMore

The 6 disc trilogy.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

You guys make me laugh

BTW i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

D&D sure as heck know how to hype a DVD. I love the way they advertised this one. :) Over two hours of material.... I think this will be the best disc from the Trilogy. I've watched this teaser so many times... I don't think I'll be getting it right at the release, but I'm going to get it very soon after. I don't have D&D's style of magic at all, but I sure as heck respect their style and love it. Their material is great. I have all the respect for D&D in the world and they deserve every last cent they get for this DVD.

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
This looks amazing. Portal looks absolutely insane. Wonder if there's going to be a discount if you buy all four disks.
And I recognize the music from a car commercial I just saw. I guess no one knows the name.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yeah, I heard someone on Youtube say its from a mitsubishi commercial.

Clueless as to which one though Ben!

Gustav

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
This looks amazing. Portal looks absolutely insane. Wonder if there's going to be a discount if you buy all four disks.
And I recognize the music from a car commercial I just saw. I guess no one knows the name.

If they do that discount, they better do one for those who already own the disks :)

Sep 20, 2008
i dont understand how they managed to kept 2 hours worth of material a secret when the Trilogy was even being produced/released.

they mustve been giggling like children thinking "Teehee, that's not even the tip of the iceburg."

i sometimes hate dan and dave for this :< Portal looks absoloutely immense, and that pirouette double is just a godsend to look at.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
i dont understand how they managed to kept 2 hours worth of material a secret when the Trilogy was even being produced/released.

they mustve been giggling like children thinking "Teehee, that's not even the tip of the iceburg."

i sometimes hate dan and dave for this :< Portal looks absoloutely immense, and that pirouette double is just a godsend to look at.

Keep in mind that the original Trilogy was filmed years ago, so much of the material in andthensome is new - not created at the same time as the original Trilogy discs.

Maybe this time next year we'll have tricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra ontheside.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
try saying that ten times fast.
tricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra ontheside

There. :p What do I win?

- Sean

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
tricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra onthesidetricksflourishesandeverythingelseandthensome andthenalittlebitmorecoolstuff withsomesweetnewmoves andalittlesomethingextra ontheside

There. :p What do I win?

- Sean

you win " A NEWWWWWW CAAAAAAAARRRRR!" you have to first purchase said car. or you can have a cookie. and instant pudding. your choice.

D

Deleted member 2755

Tricks Flourishes AndEverythingElse AndThenSome AndSomethingElse AndPerhapsSomethingALittleMore AndSomethingNew

Each Space means its a different DVD. Ok, I'm done.

-Doug

EDIT: I think its time we bring this thread back on track and about AndThenSome. =P This has gone on for long enough. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results