Panic by Aaron Fisher

Jan 29, 2009
Well let me say this... the BEST trick I have ever bought from any magic dealer!

Story: Today, at my high school, a crowd of about 35 people surrounded me. They were all expecting me to do some of my normal... "tricks". My card transpositions, mind reading, changes etc... but today I decided to pull out Panic. So I had people watch me put the 4 kings in my pocket, and I started talking about how these cards have feelings. I told them the kings don't appreciate my... sweaty buttocks... (laughter....) (checks cards in right position, perfect). I then went into the spread. I told them, "Can everybody see this deck of cards?". They all said yes... perfect. From here I was gold. They all saw the "deck". So I built it up. I told them these kings are also rude. And they will actually run from my pants, to my sleeves and to the cards and throw the cards in my pocket. When I showed the four kings... my ears popped. Best reactions I have ever... EVER... EVVVEEERRR got from any one anywhere.

DVD: Aaron is a great teacher. I loved watching the whole DVD. Their was 2 performances, which I would prefer for their to be more, but I am just glad their are performances. Aaron goes over the basic handling which is probably the one you will use. Then he goes over a stage version of panic. Then, he even goes over a widespread version. He goes over all the angles, how to misdirect, and how to control your audience to look where you want them to. The quality of the DVD is great, and the menu is very well organized and accessible to any part you would like. 8/10

Gimmicks: The gimmicks to make this effect possible are so ingenious! You will fool yourself when performing because it is that deceiving. When you first see your gimmicks, you will be nervous. They look obvious alone... but when in performance, they look amazing! If you are confident, and never focus on the cards until needed, (as Aaron Says), nobody will ever even think their is a gimmick involved, because it really does look like a deck of cards! The only thing that would be better, is if they made the gimmicks thicker stock so they would last longer. Mine have already gotten old and they become harder for me to use. If they made refills, that would be killer! But they don't have refills, so you would have to buy the whole DVD over again which I find a bit unfair. 8-10

Angles: This trick has almost no angles. As you can see, I have performed for a full crowd that completely surrounded me, and I had no problem. The only way somebody could see anything is if someone was on their knees looking up at the cards. 10/10

Handling/Difficulty: This trick is very easy to handle. Everything is taught so perfect, you should have no problem with this effect. It is so easy in fact, you don't even have to be thinking about the trick. Your mind could be drifting off into LA LA land, but everything would still flow naturally. It is super easy. Handling-10/10, difficulty 2/10

Overall: This trick is amazing. Their is almost nothing more I can say! This the effect, that will stay in my routine for ever! The only thing that I would have to put this down for is no refills :[. 9/10

BUY THIS!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well let me say this... the BEST trick I have ever bought from any magic dealer!

Story: Today, at my high school, a crowd of about 35 people surrounded me. They were all expecting me to do some of my normal... "tricks". My card transpositions, mind reading, changes etc... but today I decided to pull out Panic. So I had people watch me put the 4 kings in my pocket, and I started talking about how these cards have feelings. I told them the kings don't appreciate my... sweaty buttocks... (laughter....) (checks cards in right position, perfect). I then went into the spread. I told them, "Can everybody see this deck of cards?". They all said yes... perfect. From here I was gold. They all saw the "deck". So I built it up. I told them these kings are also rude. And they will actually run from my pants, to my sleeves and to the cards and throw the cards in my pocket. When I showed the four kings... my ears popped. Best reactions I have ever... EVER... EVVVEEERRR got from any one anywhere.

DVD: Aaron is a great teacher. I loved watching the whole DVD. Their was 2 performances, which I would prefer for their to be more, but I am just glad their are performances. Aaron goes over the basic handling which is probably the one you will use. Then he goes over a stage version of panic. Then, he even goes over a widespread version. He goes over all the angles, how to misdirect, and how to control your audience to look where you want them to. The quality of the DVD is great, and the menu is very well organized and accessible to any part you would like. 8/10

Gimmicks: The gimmicks to make this effect possible are so ingenious! You will fool yourself when performing because it is that deceiving. When you first see your gimmicks, you will be nervous. They look obvious alone... but when in performance, they look amazing! If you are confident, and never focus on the cards until needed, (as Aaron Says), nobody will ever even think their is a gimmick involved, because it really does look like a deck of cards! The only thing that would be better, is if they made the gimmicks thicker stock so they would last longer. Mine have already gotten old and they become harder for me to use. If they made refills, that would be killer! But they don't have refills, so you would have to buy the whole DVD over again which I find a bit unfair. 8-10

Angles: This trick has almost no angles. As you can see, I have performed for a full crowd that completely surrounded me, and I had no problem. The only way somebody could see anything is if someone was on their knees looking up at the cards. 10/10

Handling/Difficulty: This trick is very easy to handle. Everything is taught so perfect, you should have no problem with this effect. It is so easy in fact, you don't even have to be thinking about the trick. Your mind could be drifting off into LA LA land, but everything would still flow naturally. It is super easy. Handling-10/10, difficulty 2/10

Overall: This trick is amazing. Their is almost nothing more I can say! This the effect, that will stay in my routine for ever! The only thing that I would have to put this down for is no refills :[. 9/10

BUY THIS!

yeah, like the guy above me said, you can get refills, of any gimmick here. Just summit a ticket.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results