Figure this out...

How about the Mothman.
Yeah, I dont live to far away from Point Pleasant, so I have spoken to several people who are in every way in their right minds and do not believe in aliens or the Illuminati lizard rulers, but swear they saw the Mothman when he showed up before the bridge collapsed.

Most know about the Bermuda triangle, but not as many know about the Dragon's Triangle. To me, this makes the both of them even more mysterious. http://www.mysterymag.com/earthmysteries/?page=article&subID=75&artID=197

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Didn't they declare that the Bermuda Triangle was some sort of gas or something under the surface? And it was screwing with electrical equipment and making people nauseous or something like that?

Sep 1, 2007
Didn't they declare that the Bermuda Triangle was some sort of gas or something under the surface? And it was screwing with electrical equipment and making people nauseous or something like that?

That was the popular theory. But the truth is that the actual disappearances that have occurred within the most commonly agreed upon boundaries of the triangle (it's a little mutable) were mostly because that area tends to get hit pretty hard when tropical storms and hurricanes roll in.

It's just bad weather that makes ships disappear. And the reason we can't find them is because they go to the bottom of the ocean. Hell, I have a hard enough time finding my car keys in the sofa cushions!

I love the part about the gear that severes fingers. As far as the manuscript look at it closely and you'll see many of the words are repeated throughout the writings which also suggest his vocabulary was very short as well as it reminds me of some bad bathroom wallpaper that repeats itself. "She loves me, She loves me not", you get the idea. Also try reading it inversed its a little easier on the eyes but still makes no sense. Hmmm Nice find.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results