Pressure Balloons?

Hi Guys!

I own Pressure but have a few questions.

What is the best size of balloon for pressure? I was thinking 24" or 30" since 11" don't work (too small).

Also, Is it possible to do the effect with anything that isn't square, Like candles? again I haven't found the right balloon size so I haven't managed to put one in.

Lastly, Is it possible to have a balloon that is too big, or will it work even if the square object is 3" whereas the balloon is 20"?

Thanks,

Simon_Magic

May 31, 2008
12" balloons are the best, and I'm pretty sure you can't put anything in that isn't square.

Edit: I now have exactly 1,111 posts!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I use 12 inch balloons and they work perfectly.

I've experiented with other objects, I've been able to put my PSP in there as well as my big ass remote for the TV, so I'm sure a candle will work, but it won't look that good.

Apr 1, 2009
California
The Special Occasion balloons at wal mart tend to be the perfect size. I've been using them since the beginning. and I've done a tuna can so the square theory is obviously has just now been popped. (pun intended)

Dec 30, 2008
The Special Occasion balloons at wal mart tend to be the perfect size. I've been using them since the beginning. and I've done a tuna can so the square theory is obviously has just now been popped. (pun intended)

I second that, I've put my whole head in one of these. 12" special occasion decorator balloons from Wal-Mart are the way to go.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results