Marking Cards ....

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I am actually working on a trick where i find the spectator's chosen card face down ... But for me to do that i will need to mark the back of one card that i can easily see when they are face down. Can you please tell me where i should mark it and what should the mark be in order for it to be stealthy.. Btw , i'm using regular rider back cards.

Th4nk Y0u

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Daniel's Blood is nice.

If you want something for bikes that is amazingly simple to read (helps if you are using a 'stooge') I would recommend Either of Spelmann's NAMD systems they are basically the same thing and they can be found in The Chapter's of Marc Spelmann and 101108.

Aug 5, 2009
Paris
Hello!
But why don't you use a simple finger break and then come to it like a classic force way?
Is that different to the effect to mark a card ?
or maybe you want to mark several cards, that could be a good effect

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Hello!
But why don't you use a simple finger break and then come to it like a classic force way?
Is that different to the effect to mark a card ?
or maybe you want to mark several cards, that could be a good effect

No actually the cards will be spread face down on the table and i will either blindstab the spectator's card or use hellstromism while being blindfolded.

The book that The Tumbleweed's specified really helped me. There are tons of marking methods in this book

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
As the cards are to be read from a spread Madison's Blood is probably the best system, as you can edge read it. If the card is removed from the spread I would use the Spelmann's system as it can be read from a distance.

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
As the cards are to be read from a spread Madison's Blood is probably the best system, as you can edge read it. If the card is removed from the spread I would use the Spelmann's system as it can be read from a distance.

But i also don't wanna make the mark too visible ...

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
Daniel's Blood marking system is one the bests; you save a lot of money in making your own marked deck with this method than just by buy one deck of marked playng cards.
By the way, Daniel's method is a lot safe and less expencive + you can use this method in other playing cards than just normal bikes and Daniel covers it.

check, is a good one

Joel

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Daniel's Blood marking system is one the bests; you save a lot of money in making your own marked deck with this method than just by buy one deck of marked playng cards.
By the way, Daniel's method is a lot safe and less expencive + you can use this method in other playing cards than just normal bikes and Daniel covers it.

check, is a good one

Joel

Actually i was talking about the other one he mentioned ... DM method is actually really good , i used the black sharpie cuz my rider back is black :)

why would you want to do the lame effect in the first- wait im out of line. Why dont you go buy a marked deck, that way you dont have to do any work yourself. eh?? now theres a way to instantly gratify yourself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results