The T.V. Spot

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
You might have heard about the thread I made called On T.V., and here is the finished product. I am still unsure If they will air it so I made an internet version (basically all I did was change the music and put some bonus stuff in).

Here It Is...

The Moment​

EDIT:: By The Way, I think I am the very first person who was able to perform there with the Inca band on there stage besides themselves. It was a huge honor. Very nice people

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Also, this will be the ending of my close-up magic journey. I have been doing it for a while and it's time to lay it to rest. I will now be looking in to a stand-up act now that my name has semi-spread around. I need some change. Seeing the look in the peoples eyes is an unbelievable feeling... I encourage everyone to Go_Out.Perform. I'll still stay somewhat active on the site though. Good times ahead!

Peace,

- Zac

Jun 24, 2008
United States
haha that was awesome! The bonus footage at the end made me a little dizzy, but the magic was excellent. I give you mad props for getting such epic reactions from sinful and pressure, great job! Good luck with whatever aspect of magic you choose to persue next!

~Nate

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Like the video. But stop after you did the French Kiss (will can I learn that). Nice video.

The girls were hot!

Hey man, I loved it, especially the stuff at the riverwalk. Also, at 2:15, were you outside of "Magic World" or whatever it's called on the riverwalk? I was there just on Saturday, nice place..

Oh, and can you tell me where I can learn the trick you did at 5:51? That one was amazing :)

P.S. for you guys who only watched the begining, you are really missing out on some great stuff. Awesome work Zac! And good luck with your stand-up act.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey man, I loved it, especially the stuff at the riverwalk. Also, at 2:15, were you outside of "Magic World" or whatever it's called on the riverwalk? I was there just on Saturday, nice place..

Oh, and can you tell me where I can learn the trick you did at 5:51? That one was amazing :)

P.S. for you guys who only watched the begining, you are really missing out on some great stuff. Awesome work Zac! And good luck with your stand-up act.

I was at magic world Friday evening :(

The effect you want to learn is called "The Big Tiny" By: Paul Harris featured on his "True Astonishment" Box set. An Investment that you can make a career out of lol. I am glad you liked it.

I was at magic world Friday evening :(

The effect you want to learn is called "The Big Tiny" By: Paul Harris featured on his "True Astonishment" Box set. An Investment that you can make a career out of lol. I am glad you liked it.

Aww, that sucks..

Anyway, thanks for the info on that effect, I suppose I'll buy TA eventually, when I have enough money...

Hey, did you happen to go to the Ripley's museum while you were out there? The have some pretty cool stuff there, an old key that belonged one of Houdini's handcuffs, one of those sealed card boxes inside a whiskey glass, a knife sheath made out of a "man-part"...(No, that's not related to magic, I just wanted to mention that..)

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Aww, that sucks..

Anyway, thanks for the info on that effect, I suppose I'll buy TA eventually, when I have enough money...

Hey, did you happen to go to the Ripley's museum while you were out there? The have some pretty cool stuff there, an old key that belonged one of Houdini's handcuffs, one of those sealed card boxes inside a whiskey glass, a knife sheath made out of a "man-part"...(No, that's not related to magic, I just wanted to mention that..)

Ya I went to all the Ripley's things. I believe there is some video footage of me building a card castle.

OHHHH man Z that was Awesome!!!

I really respect how you present your magic. Your speech at 21:00 should be written down, and the video should be played again and again. Do you think you could make a cut of just that speech for me. I would love to have it.

All the best,
-Chase

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
OHHHH man Z that was Awesome!!!

I really respect how you present your magic. Your speech at 21:00 should be written down, and the video should be played again and again. Do you think you could make a cut of just that speech for me. I would love to have it.

All the best,
-Chase

Sure!

"I wanna tell you guys one thing. Magic is not about the trick, it's just not. Tricks are something that are used to create magic. Magic is the feeling you get when that trick is over. When all is said and done, and you're amazed, that's what magic is. Not the trick. Even though it does seem amazing, magic is a feeling. That feeling of astonishment... That's what real magic is. And I hope that's what I was able to give to you all today."

I am really glad this meant something to you. That really made my day man. Thanks!

I'll make the speech in the video, but in the mean time I hope that this is okay.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results