t11.bulletin - Now Available :: WATERMARK + CoinOne + STINGERS

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Three releases. Right here. Right now.

:: WATERMARK by Mathieu Bich

A stunning revelation from the mind of award winning magician Mathieu Bich. A card is chosen and placed back into the deck - and a napkin (or cloth, tissue, etc.) is introduced and examined. While the spectator holds the napkin, some water is lightly sprinkled over it.

Slowly and visually, the chosen selection appears through the water. The napkin can, of course, be kept as a souvenir. You can use Mathieu's concept to reveal a name, card, object, or anything else your heart desires. Simple, direct, and astonishing. Introduction by Dan White in New York City.

:: CoinONE by Homer Liwag

In his first and highly anticipated DVD contribution to magic, magician and creator Homer Liwag (Creative Team / David Copperfield) presents his extremely visual coins across routine - CoinOne.

Unlike any magic DVD you have seen, CoinOne was designed to be an immersive learning experience for everyone from the average coin worker to the seasoned professional - shot in a strong visual style with animated text, graphics, and slow motion sequences from multiple angles.

This is the REMAINING quantity of CoinOne DVD's - so there is a limited quantity, and they're only at theory11.

:: BEE STINGER Playing Cards - Second Edition

Critically acclaimed, the first edition Bee Stingers sold out very quickly. They are now back in stock and available now. Featuring a slightly modified stock improved since the first edition, these were among the first decks printed at the new USPCC facility in Kentucky.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I'm 99.9% change that I would pick up watermark. On the stringers I will pick up a deck or two. Coinone I will pass on that because I don't have enough for that, but looks insane. As soon as somebody buys watermark and plays with it a little they should write a review.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Regarding Watermark - this effect has a ZILLION possibilities. Think of the creative applications - doing it with a name, card, or even a FACE. You can set it up once and be ready for tons of performances (re-use it) - or give it out as a souvenir. They can examine the napkin before and after the effect - there's nothing for them to see, feel, or find.

Aug 18, 2008
Regarding Watermark - this effect has a ZILLION possibilities. Think of the creative applications - doing it with a name, card, or even a FACE. You can set it up once and be ready for tons of performances (re-use it) - or give it out as a souvenir. They can examine the napkin before and after the effect - there's nothing for them to see, feel, or find.

quick question regarding watermark, If i went to a restaurant and wanted to perform it, would i be able to do the setup there?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
quick question regarding watermark, If i went to a restaurant and wanted to perform it, would i be able to do the setup there?

Hmm.. the suggested method would be to prepare it beforehand and have the napkin already ready in your pocket or wallet. You can then "plant" it at the restaurant and make it seem completely off-the-cuff. Setup only takes about 10 seconds per napkin, but is best done at home.

The good news is you can re-use napkins as often as you'd like, and you could set it up a month before and keep it in your wallet ready at a moment's notice. Very, very practical.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Watermark >> go go
Stingers are thicker than normal bee or not ??
Coinone, oldies but goodies

Although they feel much better, the newest Stingers are the exact thickness of the first edition. We tested them this past week on the shoot for Watermark, and they held up under some abusive conditions in the humid air of NYC.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I have not said this about any magic effect in a while... Wow.... Is all i have to say for watermark. That looks very nice!

EDIT:: Just saw the preview for coin one... I am very giddy at the moment haha

Aug 18, 2008
Hmm.. the suggested method would be to prepare it beforehand and have the napkin already ready in your pocket or wallet. You can then "plant" it at the restaurant and make it seem completely off-the-cuff. Setup only takes about 10 seconds per napkin, but is best done at home.

The good news is you can re-use napkins as often as you'd like, and you could set it up a month before and keep it in your wallet ready at a moment's notice. Very, very practical.

Thanks for the quick response, has definitely peaked my interest.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Planting it is probably the best way to go. The appearance of impromptu and all. Otherwise, it's kinda like...

"Pick a card, Sir..."

"And now, to take out this napkin that I just happen to keep in my wallet at all times, like all normal people..."

Well, exaggeration, but you get the point.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
So on watermark. If want to reavling a card and need set up the napkin. But when you need to reavling a name you need a different napkin. For example, if I revealed their card on the napkin, then I can't use the same napkin to revealed their.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results