Basic trick :Ambitious Card GS.

Jul 13, 2009
Was that a magic trick or a poor excuse for a flourishing video. that was a jk

Not saying the sleights weren't down because they were but it was to much uneeded movement for a magic trick. Try to trim it up a little because everything was a blur in that video. A little guidance like watch this card or heck even a little text saying watch the (blank), would have made it a little easier to watch.

Well....I don;t know quit what to say....I could see the magical premise. But how would that be entertaining to a lay audience. I mean, take those ideas, and string them together into a logical sequence, with a beginning, middle and end. First off, the actual "magic" was done so fast, that I couldn't register half of the "effects." As a pointer, when doing stuff like this for the camera, SIGN the card. It increases visibility and makes the effect register more for the viewing audience. What I saw was a lot of color changes, and flourishing, not to say that that isn't cool (I'm not about to start a flourishing vs. magic war), but that wasn't what I'd consider an ambitious card routine. I mean how many times did the camera break away? At first you were on the floor, then standing etc...Lets see you do that whole thing in ONE CONTINUOUS shot. More impressive. What I'm getting at is, that wasn't magical...not to me at least. It seems like a whole lot of moves showcased for fellow magi.....not an ambitious card routine for the lay audience. Nice sleights, but lets put them into something workable for the discerning spectator.

Jonathan

May 9, 2008
I agree with your opinion .... it is just a trick to see only ...... viewers are magician ..... performe Live show hard.... and somebody may not know what happened ??...... I try to do very high speed ...... but it seems to be false:(

Jul 13, 2009
I agree with your opinion .... it is just a trick to see only ...... viewers are magician ..... performe Live show hard.... and somebody may not know what happened ??...... I try to do very high speed ...... but it seems to be false:(

But the sleights that I caught were spot on and very clean.

Sep 9, 2009
i'll give you thumbs up for the sleights. being able to do that means hard work. don't hesitate to go slow though. let the audience experience what you are doing. keep up the good work!

May 9, 2008
i'll give you thumbs up for the sleights. being able to do that means hard work. don't hesitate to go slow though. let the audience experience what you are doing. keep up the good work!

thank u ....I never took the audience ^ ^ This trick is difficult because the angle very hard.....:D:D

My eyes are bleeding

joked...? I think you also do so:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results