Regular Bikes in Australia

Aug 15, 2009
Hey any people living in Australia, just wondering where i can get some cheap bikes from in Australia? It's just because last year i was buying my decks from the us as the Australian Dollar was doing well but now its not doing so well so if i want to continue buying from overseas the shipping just kills the price :( So yeah just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a few decks of regular bikes in Australia. :D

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Your best be if you want regular bikes is to go through 808 cards. Their price includes shipping and it is quite fast. They charge $30US for a brick and with the dollar being around the 85 cent mark you are looking at around $35 Australian or about 3 dollars a deck.

I've tried to buy from 808cards twice now, the first time they said they ran out and it'd be a month before they get shipment so they refunded me.
I then bought again, and got no reply about my order for over a month, and had to go through paypal's resolution system to get my money back. So I've had very bad experiences with them.

Otherwise I buy through ebay. The dollar is pretty good now, and I'm looking forward to it getting better.

Aug 15, 2009
wow thanks guys :D
808cards sounds perfect, but it seems like there are some unsureness about them,
has anyone bought from them recently?
and i also stumbled upon an 808direct.com while looking it up, does anyone know if this site is reliable?

Jul 19, 2009
Im from New Zealand but i went to aussie and went to a store called taylors magic supplies. or something like that. im pretty sure they sell bikes there.

-M.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
In Australia esp in Sydney.

Standard Bikes = roughly $10 a deck- available through magic shops and some novelty stores. Cheapest I have seen was a sale which had bikes at $5 a deck.

Best option is through the internet.
eBay has some good dealers.
-Fullboatdealer
-pokerstud52
-ACEKING just to name a few.

808 cards is also recommended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results