Top card on the deck is getting warped!

Jul 9, 2009
AZ, USA
I have a problem with my cards. whenever I have the cards in my pocket the top card keeps getting warped in a weird way and no matter what I do it doesn't bend back to the same shape as the rest of the deck. I can only think of three reasons why this is happening.
1. The pressure from my pocket (I'v only really noticed this problem when I wear tight jeans)
2. The heat
3. Moister (from sweating) I live in Arizona so the air is really dry most of the time.
I was thinking that a card clip might help solve my problem.

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to my problem but I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem. If you do know the answer then pleas tell me how to fix it.

Jul 14, 2008
Card clip is the solution to fix all of your problems. Even though it is pricey, it is so worth it in my opinion. (I own the Porper Card Clip)

Nov 13, 2009
I think its time to start performing the pop up move in acr with your warped card it will be perfect. :) I am just kidding but I have the same problem maybe I too will get a card clip.

A cheaper alternative that I have done is I have bought those clear plastic cards sold at Walmart or Kmart (which only cost about $4.00) and taken out the clear cards and used the plastic case to keep my cards and their tuck case safe.

Hope this helps,

Christian

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Get a Porper Clip. They are a bit pricey, but as I've heard, "A magician can't afford to buy cheap props."

It's worth its weight in gold. Any time some cards get warped, throw them in a box in the porper clip, leave it over night, good as new.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results