False Cut?

Jan 19, 2009
Hey

what book or dvd can you recomand to learn some false shuffle, cut?

i use double undercut alot but after I have the card on the top I want to use some cuts so it seen that I dont have any control of the cards.

not only cuts I can use on table but also cut I can use when I am standing would be nice.

Im not in to flourishing so much, so I am thinking more of cuts that look normal for the spectator

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
The Strip Out Triple Cut looks great. However, there are quite a few great false cuts in Expert at the Card Table, which you can download for free at http://www.erdnase.com if you don't already have it. Also, there's a very, very simple false cut you can use. I'd explain it but exposure is touchy. Also, get Death to the Double Undercut. It'll solve the problem you're having and will eliminate the double undercut from your repertoire.

Ian

Mar 17, 2009
Bill Malones ''On the Loose, Volume 1'' (and the other volumes come to think of it) is chock full of false cuts and shuffles

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Ninja 1 from Ellusionist has a triple false cut that I use. He shows two versions, one for stand up and one for table work. Hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results