theory11 gear

Aug 31, 2007
I submitted it through the trick submit section and get this, I left a message on J. Baymes answering machine. He's going to listen to it and go, "oh god another T11 Fan boi made something again......delete" or he'll call me back and offer me a creative design job with the T11 crew. Back to reality, just letting you guys know what I've done.

Sypris

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I submitted it through the trick submit section and get this, I left a message on J. Baymes answering machine. He's going to listen to it and go, "oh god another T11 Fan boi made something again......delete" or he'll call me back and offer me a creative design job with the T11 crew. Back to reality, just letting you guys know what I've done.

Sypris

Hmm, it is possible that they already have some desgin artists on staff.
But if they accept your submission, I'll be damned proud of you.

Sep 1, 2007
I would so buy a Theory11 Ipod case! Yeah a ring!!! and card clips!!!!!!!!! I'd buy multiple of those.

Aug 31, 2007
heres an idea lets add "looking for something" with every letter reversed not every word. that would be cool i think

Sep 1, 2007
would it be copyright if i went to a person who has a shop that makes shirt and i made a couple shirts with the theory 11 logo and other theory 11 stuff

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ok i think we need an official creative team here.

These shirts are absoulutly killer.

But i wouldnt wear them much.
this is washington.
Wash. Means water. Means wet. ALOT.

I'm gonna put a hoodie and jacket up and see what you guys think.

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results