Package Received!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It seems that all of you guys are getting it today. Cool beans.

Mind sending me 1? Just kidding...still wouldn't mind though.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
All of yall are soooooo lucky! I hate yall!!!

Really nice cards though. Will pick some up when I get some money for sure.

Dec 26, 2009
S.G I'm heading to the zoo tomorrow for my son's 4th b-day. If you want to meet up just pm me. I will be at the zoo all day tomorrow.

Jun 10, 2010
Casey, since I don't have much cash at the moment, could I buy like, half a brick of Sentinels off of you discounted?

Zomygosh. So, my brick came not ten minutes after my post this afternoon! From the webpage, I thought I wouldn't like them. I was totally wrong. This just may be my new favorite.deck. I took some great up close pics, but the internet is down in the dorm. I'm on my phone right now. I'm hoping to be able to post them in the morning. Thanks to T11 and I'll hopefully be online tomorrow.... so, until then.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Wait. Were you one of the winners of the Cerca Trova thing? 'Cause otherwise I laugh at you for buying 144 decks of cards just to burn them.

Jul 5, 2010
I won them at my town's flourishing compettition yesterday.I went home and I just burnt them straight away at the incense burner because the cards are terrible

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
MMMM,

I understand that your post may be a joke, but I didn't find it particularly amusing. No one has a gross of Sentinels other than our warehouse, which just started shipping orders for them today. I think they feel amazing, and all accounts by those that have seen and used them have agreed.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
MMMM,

I understand that your post may be a joke of some sort, but I didn't find it particularly amusing. No one has a gross of Sentinels other than our warehouse, which just started shipping orders for them today. I think they feel amazing, and all accounts by those that have seen and used them have agreed.

Yea, his post was uncalled for. His maturity and respect seemed to have left him when he wrote that post. MMMM, if you're going to make a post calling the cards horrible when you obviously have never tried them, you need to at least TRY them out first. Saying words like that to a company who busted their butts for us is disrespectful.

-Casey

Jun 10, 2010
It wasnt a joke.I have the money to buy a gross of whichever one of your custom decks to burn and show it to you.I am unable to find out why the people here have Sentinels.

Other than the prize winners of the Sentinels and senior t11 staff and artists, nobody else should probably have a GROSS of t11's custom cards yet. They came out like, early sunday morning, seriously... I highly doubt some local in-your-town kind of thing already has a "gross" of decks.

Wow! So I'm home from college for today. Internet was still out in the dorms! Agh! Anyway, I am loving these cards. I went with a friend to Financial Aid up at school and there were people who had been waiting in line for hours. So, I broke out the new Sentinels and tried to lighten the mood a bit for the people that had been there forever. I think it worked! haha So I took some closer pics of the deck. JB, I'm assuming that it is cool to post since they have been released. I'm assuming that is what the message was saying. Thanks to T11 for an amazing deck. I'm super cereal. I honestly thought these cards were not going to be very good.... and then I got to handle some. uh may zing. Amazing.

15frho6.jpg

2hhq6np.jpg

2z6w8qf.jpg

34efara.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results