Package Received!

Dec 26, 2009
Zach the King of Hearts is one of my favorite cards in the deck also. He won me over when I saw the card up his sleeve. The Jack of Diamonds is also one of my favorite just because it's one of the "busier" looking court cards. The Jack of Spades chops and the Jack of Clubs 'stache crack me up though.

Jun 10, 2010
Zach the King of Hearts is one of my favorite cards in the deck also. He won me over when I saw the card up his sleeve. The Jack of Diamonds is also one of my favorite just because it's one of the "busier" looking court cards. The Jack of Spades chops and the Jack of Clubs 'stache crack me up though.

King of hearts with a card up his sleeve = WIN.

Does anybody know what the writing under the pyramid means? I'm not quite sure what language it's in, let alone what it means.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Well, finally got my package today. Thanks a ton T11. Great contest. Generous prize. I'm the last of the five, so now everyone has received their package.

(My box was a bit banged up, but fortunately the cards were totally fine)

Love the box. Very slick.

Dec 26, 2009
Well, finally got my package today. Thanks a ton T11. Great contest. Generous prize. I'm the last of the five, so now everyone has received their package.

(My box was a bit banged up, but fortunately the cards were totally fine)

Love the box. Very slick.

My box was destroyed also. I was surprised that the decks werent messed up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results