Draw an Artist in the Magic Industry

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Inspired by our last SNC, which I unfortunately could not participate in because I was out of town, I decided to draw an artist from the magic industry anyway. I am also creating this thread for you guys to express your inner artist and post more drawings of someone in the industry. It can be in any style, done with any medium, any way you like. Show your creativity as an artist and show us your chops.

This was a quick drawing I did of Doc Docherty in a frame of the trailer for his Zoso Change On Demand with Dan and Dave.

DocDocherty.jpg

I will also be taking requests for any other artist you want me to draw. So almost every week I will be drawing one artist and post it here. You can also draw anyone you like, however you like!

-Casey

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
I will also be taking requests for any other artist you want me to draw. So almost every week I will be drawing one artist and post it here. You can also draw anyone you like, however you like!

-Casey

that doc doherty is amazing Casey

you should do Sankey. with a wacky only sankey could pull off face.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
OKAY GUYS! You asked for it, and you got it! Although I'm not good at drawing goofy faces, I made an attempt at drawing a young, goofy typical Sankey!

JaySankey.jpg

Was about a 30-45 minute sketch. Hope you guys like it!

Tell me what magician I should do next week!

-Casey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results