Question on Arrcos

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I was wanting to buy a few Arrco playing cards, but was wondering where I could by them (the old ones). I here the new ones are crappy, so I'm curious as to where I could buy the old ones? Thanks.

Cheers

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Well they are about impossible to find on the internet as I know it. I was told at Magic-con that since they are not being made anymore (the original ones) that only a few people have them. A group of a few people bought all of them out and so did the Buck twins. I was able to buy about five decks at Magic-con from the Buck brothers. Maybe you can get in touch with one of them. They were selling them for a really good price at Magic-con.

And for the record I might be totally mistaken with what I said above. This is just what I heard at the convention. I hope I helped though.

–Anna Harris

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Thanks Anna, that would explain a lot haha.

So are the new arrcos bad enough that I wouldn't want to buy them at all? Are they just bad cards, or are they just okay cards?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Thanks Anna, that would explain a lot haha.

So are the new arrcos bad enough that I wouldn't want to buy them at all? Are they just bad cards, or are they just okay cards?

I have no idea about the new Arrcos, I just know that the original ones that I got are so F*cking amazing that I am brave enough to say "F*cking".

Feb 26, 2011
The new Arrcos are TERRIBLE. They clump completely and are REALLY thin, so don't get them.

Just thought I'd clear that up. :)

However, if you wanted Arrcos cause of the face design, try Studs. They're dirt cheap and handle brilliantly :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results