Free Effect: ESP (Extra Sneaky Prediction)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I like it more than a certain effect on the wire.

Personally I would make the prediction the wavy lines with the numbers 1 and 5 written on the back and the envelope respectively. The main reason being one and five are the least likely to be chosen especially when you ask for a number between 1 and 5. Also these are the two weakest reveals.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Michael, I like the effect and very glad you shared it, however I wouldn't exactly say it is a "NEW" effect. All of those forcing methods / outs are covered in many mental magic books. Good job though and it plays simple and hits hard for layman.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I would have meant new as in something new I've worked on, not new in effect or method, but to be fair, I never said it was new :) It is of course just a system of outs, but one I think works very well. Glad you like it!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Oh ok got it. Something new for you. After I posted that I thought you might interpret it like that....ha ha. For people who haven't seen an effect like that yet, yes, it is a nice little pocket effect, easy reset, etc.

I think along the lines like you though. Anytime you have a spectator count from the right to the left...they know something is not quite right.

Sep 16, 2011
Leeds, UK
I used it on a couple of guys at work and it worked really well. Might be good to have two or three sets of the trick set up with different reveals so that it's never done the same just in case someone sees the trick more than once, not sure if that would be possible though, what with the number '5' meaning you HAVE to go with the star shape. If you are confident that the number '5' would not be picked then it could be done with any other shape as the reveal though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results