Justin Millers Christmas Contest...

Oct 24, 2007
Determined

*puts on determined face*

I'm never giving up. I will find all the answers. I just hope I got it this time. LOL

Tyler

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
OK....I submitted my guesses last night and have yet to hear back from anyone if they're right or wrong.

I also pointed out 2 typos in the contest banner, to not have heard anything from anyone...

What's going on???

OK....I submitted my guesses last night and have yet to hear back from anyone if they're right or wrong.

I also pointed out 2 typos in the contest banner, to not have heard anything from anyone...

What's going on???

Phil,
Please re-send to my e-mail jmille38@insight.rr.com I did not get anything from you unless you signed under another name?

Also, please re-send typos as I am always trying to keep everything clear and concise.

Justin N. Miller

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Man.... :(

How hard are these to answer :(

I don't own any of Justin's videos (other than his Loops part of the 3 disc set) ....

can't find answers to the daughter question anywhere :(.....

Thanks jimbowmanjr for help on the last question.

I just sent in my entries. If I don't win, I'm not upset, because there's a Saturday Night Contest coming up!

PS. Great questions and contest, Justin Miller. Nice of you to host it near a Sat. Night Contest so people don't get too upset if they lost. :p

Thank you all for submitting your answers. The contest is over and the winners have all been contacted. I will post the winners and answers on Dec.22 here at T11.

Thank you all for playing..it was alot of fun...

And now my fingers are tired. (I received over a hundred e-mails)

Justin N. Miller

Merry Christmas...

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Thank you all for submitting your answers. The contest is over and the winners have all been contacted. I will post the winners and answers on Dec.22 here at T11.

Thank you all for playing..it was alot of fun...

And now my fingers are tired. (I received over a hundred e-mails)

Justin N. Miller

Merry Christmas...

Aw crap...I didn't see your most recent post. Care to share the answers now that it's over?? I couldn't find what coin it was x_x.

Oct 24, 2007
Sighs

I couldn't find out which coin it was either. I posted every kind of silver half dollar coin I could find. I want to know what coin it was! It's driving me crazy! AHHHH!

But, anyway, congratulations to the winners. You must be smarter than me. (lol) ;) God bless!

Tyler

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Now that it's over, just thought I'd post my sources and check to see if anyone else had the same.

Mostly curious about the "underground" video of silver dream>> I was looking at the one at the depot (http://magicvideodepot.com/ - search 'justin'

I got the blooper reel from youtube (search 'justin miller blooper')

I got the daughter's name from the cafe (searching justin miller daughter)

Assuming that video is correct, there was no way to tell exactly what the coins were. - I took about ten guesses at it, to no avail.
Was I watching the right video??

justin

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Well...the blooper reel on YouTube has him immitating an actor, which I guessed, but he said I was wrong....so I don't know what blooper reel they are talking about. (The one on YouTube is him trying to do the coin funnel trick)

I searched The Cafe for that, but didn't find ANYTHING.....it's like the post appeared there all of a sudden AFTER the contest :(

I will post the answers for you guys....
it was alot of fun...

There were 2 places to find the UNDERGROUND video...
One was on my site on my Silver Dream page..there is a link in the source code that goes directly to this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUSRJiaAc0

I made this question hard becuase of the prize associated with it...
The coins are (and you needed to know this EXACTLY..
AMERCIAN EAGLE SILVER DOLLARS

The actor was found in my blooper reel..
JIM CARREY

and my daughters name is
MADDISON

Most of you said MADDION so I automatically gave that one to you guys (unless you said something like allison or maggie) it was taken off a typo on the E-forums....

Thanks for playing guys...
THe three winners will be announced on my site and t11 on Dec.22 nd

Justin N. Miller

Sep 14, 2007
I will post the answers for you guys....
it was alot of fun...

There were 2 places to find the UNDERGROUND video...
One was on my site on my Silver Dream page..there is a link in the source code that goes directly to this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUSRJiaAc0

I made this question hard becuase of the prize associated with it...
The coins are (and you needed to know this EXACTLY..
AMERCIAN EAGLE SILVER DOLLARS

Justin N. Miller

honestly, i've seen this video many times before, and i never thought it was you preforming in the clip.

do you recall what coins were used in the silver dream dvd?

ok guys a little early but here are the winners of the contest..

GRAND PRIZE WINNER

NICK TOOGOOD!!!

SECOND PLACE WINNER

JUSTIN GENTRY!!!

THIRD PLACE WINNER

COLIN HAAG!!

Congrats guys and all winners are confirmed and have received their prizes..

(for each of you I threw in a little something extra..Merry Christmas)

Justin N. Miller

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results