Justin Millers Christmas Contest...

It has been a great yr for us and I would like to extend my thanks with a contest for all of you here at Theory 11.

Here are the prizes..

The first one to send me the answers through my e-mail gets the grand prize package..

The Cloak with thread..
The NEW X-marks the spot...
The NEW Time and Space...
All three Notes I have on my site. HUH? Locked in a room without cards, Strolling Hands Magi-Fest Notes
And my Brand new effect trans-Fixed...

Runner up will get..
The Cloak
X-Marks The Spot

And third place will get...
The Cloak.

New Questions which can be found on the Internet (youtube etc)

1. What are the EXACT coins in the underground video of Silver Dream?
2. Who is the famous movie actor I imitate on my blooper reel?
3. And what is my daughters name (dig deep for that)

I will accept answers to my e-mail only jmille38@insight.rr.com

Justin N. Miller

I will post the winners on Dec. 22 here at Theory 11!

(I will accept any entries through regular e-mail)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
It has been a great yr for us and I would like to extend my thanks with a contest for all of you here at Theory 11.

Here are the prizes..

The first one to send me the answers through my contact form at www.closeupjm.com gets the grand prize package..

The Cloak with thread..
The NEW X-marks the spot...
The NEW Time and Space...
All three Notes I have on my site. HUH? Locked in a room without cards, Strolling Hands Magi-Fest Notes
And my Brand new effect trans-Fixed...

Runner up will get..
The Cloak
X-Marks The Spot

And third place will get...
The Cloak.

So what are the questions...go to www.closeupjm.com and look under NEWS on the front page..happy hunting!

I will post the winners on Dec. 22 here at Theory 11!

(I will not accept any entries through pm or regular e-mail it must come through the contact page on www.closeupjm.com)

cool contest justin
submitted my answers =]

Sep 15, 2007
OOOO - I just sent my submission in before I knew there was a revised Jailhouse question.

Is there a way to correct it?

Thanks

OOOO - I just sent my submission in before I knew there was a revised Jailhouse question.

Is there a way to correct it?

Thanks

Hey Justin(funny .... im imagining the email: thanks justin, Justin) :p ,

Im sure you can! Just submit the email again, with(if needed) a revised answer...
Make sure you let Justin M. know that this is your second email and that this is the final one.... SO DONT MESS IT UP! :p

cheers,
aron

Important Update!!!!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

due an error in the contact form on Closeupjm.com, you will recieve and error message...

We (Justin and Myself) are working on this right now... untill that time, please e-mail justin directly at:

jmille38@insight.rr.com

we're very sorry for the delay, and we'll let you guys know when we're up and running on this!

Stay tuned!

cheers,
Aron

Last edited by a moderator:
I want everyone to know that I am NOT trying to advertise anything here. The answer to the questions are located on the new trailers..if the trailers were up on youtube I would have directed everyone there..since they are not I directed you guys to my site where the trailers are located...
So before I even get an answer from Theory 11 I want to change some things up...
New Questions which can be found on the Internet (youtube etc)

1. What are the EXACT coins in the underground video of Silver Dream?
2. Who is the famous movie actor I imitate on my blooper reel?
3. And what is my daughters name (dig deep for that)

I will accept answers to my e-mail only jmille38@insight.rr.com

I hope this is more acceptable.

Justin N. Miller

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
On a different note, I noticed Justin has updated his site to include XMTS and TAS half-off as a Christmas special. Time and Space has many fans...and its a good trick... but let me tell ya, X-Marks The Spot KILLS. There's a review a put out there some time ago, but wanted to point out if you don't own it, its worth taking a look at.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results