Meeting Young Magicians

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hey There,

okay so I have no other idea how to achieve this. I am searching for some interesting young magicians at the age of 15-19. I'd like to chat with them a little bit about magic and what they are trying to learn. So if you wanna do that or if youre searching for other young magicians just post an answer in this thread with your facebookID or skypeID or whatever. If however there is another method in the forum to achieve this then you can delete this thread.
Cheers
Philipp

Edit: So some people had some sorrows about me being a rapist or sexual predator *lol*. So I added a profile picture so everyone can see my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Hey man whats up!! On Facebook its SUPER easy to find exactly what you are looking for!

Go to the Search bar on facebook and Type in "People that live in (Insert city or country here) and are interested in (Magic/Mentalism/ Card Magic, or whatever you want to type)" you will find a whole list of people! hope this helped!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
You could always contact a magic club for young people, such as the Young Magicians Club (the junior Magic circle). The IBM and Magic Castle probably have similar "clubs".

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
While I'm very supportive of young people getting together BE CAREFUL!

As much as we don't like to admit it, Magic is a field used by a lot of sexual predators and with the way things are on lone, you really don't know who you are speaking with and their age. . . I get very suspicious when it comes to this sort of request and even more concerned given how freely so many of you have shared your contact details (and that's before looking at the trollers seeking your contact details).

Maybe it's just the mother hen in me, but do be a bit more cautious.

Jun 20, 2013
Done!! - & yeah a Skype group would be very fun! And during the holidays I have time to spend, so we can speak a bit about magic!! :D (or this can be a Facebook Group too) :D

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
i am already part of a magic skype group but it would be nice to join one mainly for teens (i'm 14).

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I made a magic group on Skype for anyone that wants to join. There are only 3 people on their right now. if you want to join then just send me a friend request: jeremiah_mckay
Then i will add you to the group

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results