Saturday Night Contest : Wayne Houchin Facts

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
1. Wayne has no 1-on-1 videos....but at night, that's a different story ;)

2. With that being said...yes ladies, he's THAT magical. In fact they still fall for him despite his indecent clothing, distorted chin, and his sinful yet heartstopping personality :mad:. Of couse, we must not forget about the holes he has on various parts of his body...

3. Wayne Houchin is not real. He's actually a professional cricket player who wears G-unit sweaters in the summer. He enjoys performing magic occasionally. The real "Wayne Houchin" is giving us the illusion that he is real....or maybe he really IS real but is giving us the illusion of the illusion he is real:confused::confused:

Oct 13, 2007
Entry 3

Wayne's last name is his stage name he wanted something like houdini but just to be his own so he came up with Houchin

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
- Wayne Houchin is Danny Garcia.

- Wayne Houchin can chuck so much wood that woodchucks duck for cover when they see him approaching.

- Wayne's effect "Moon", where he makes the moon penetrate a sealed ziploc bag, is so powerful that the Federal Government made him swear never to release it to the magic community.

Didn't have time to read through the whole thread, so I apologize if any of mine are similar to previous postings. If it happens, I assure you it's just a coincidence.

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wayne Houchin was born in America, raised in the south pole, and now does lesson on how to tie violet shoelaces around an miniature Daniel Garcia ninjas in under 15 seconds, putting the OUCH in Houchin.

Wayne houchin is the worlds only person that is worshiped by over 50 million nuns in Costa Rica.

Wayne Houchin can change the Jackson 5 into the Houchin 5 at will, and perform it in under 0.5 seconds.

Sep 3, 2007
1. Wayne Houchin doesn't use gel, he just scares the life out of his hair so it stands up.
2. Chuck Norris attacked Wayne Houchin, now Chuck Norris is in a sealed can of soda.
3. Wayne Houchin can do sinful with his mind, only problem is that his mind got too full of coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Here is a list of my Wayne Houchin FACTS:

All facts may indeed be researched for proof and verification.

FACT 1 - Wayne Houchin is married.

FACT 2 - Wayne Houchin drives a truck....4 door.

FACT 3 - Wayne Houchin has 1 mother and 1 father

FACT 4 - Wayne Houchin CAN read....no lie.

FACT 5 - Wayne Houchin inventes magic tricks

FACT 6 - Wayne Houchin's real name is in fact Wayne Houchin

These FACTS are indeed ALL TRUE and have been proven through extensive research and verified by myself and a team of highly trained information gathering ninjas.

Do I win?

Inside information!! So unfair I am taking my toys and going home...that and I don't have my own ninjas =(

Dec 15, 2007

These FACTS are indeed ALL TRUE and have been proven through extensive research and verified by myself and a team of highly trained information gathering ninjas.

Do I win?

Aww... come on Danny, me and the other ninjas decided not to release those facts! You're stealing our thunder!

Oh wait, you credited us. Good job danny boy

Aug 31, 2007
California

Do I win?

You did too many facts.

DISQAULIFIED.

Sorry Danny.

I still love you.

Keenan

I didn't read all 11 pages, but here are mine:

1. Wayne Houchin is actually santa clause

2. Wayne Houchin is Houdini. He is currently writing a book to discount the other Houdini garbage.

3. Houchin's magic comes from obstacles he wants to break. For instance, he will stop his pulse, in order to relax and not pee his pants.

pretty bad, but merry christmas anyway!

Dec 8, 2007
Wayne Houchin poops playing cards, ninjas, and Danny Garcias.

Whenever a Theory11 team member picks up a deck of cards, they say "The body of Houchin, the blood of Houchin".

L

Liam Carrie

FACTS ON DANA HOCKING (note: i am just saying facts on dana, i am not saying anything on wayne i am still in right?)

-I heard Dana owns the only pair of michael ammar brand under gotchies, with a picture of michaels face on it.
- he has a thing for Chris Kenner :rolleyes:

I didn't read all 11 pages, but here are mine:

1. Wayne Houchin is actually santa clause

No not true
-Dana Hocking was the Original Santa Claus, He just blamed it on wayne so he can stay hidden

Last edited by a moderator:

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Wayne Houchin grows facial hair exclusively in a toni and guy style formation around his mouth.

Wayne Houchin is secretly a hairy lady, this is why you will never see him without pants in ANY Theory 11 videos.

Wayne Houchin loosely bases his professional persona around 'The Fonz'.

D.

Sep 1, 2007
Wayne Houchin was beaten up very badly by Danny Garcia for tickling him
Wayne Houchin put Criss Angel in a can and never let him out, until Criss's mom and his brother begged him to
Wayne Houchin and I are deeply in love

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results