Coin
Card
Stage
Close-up
street
parlor
walk around
table hopping

Anything! (Sorry, this was supposed to be a poll listing like 1year,2years,3years,around5years,8years,and around 10years,or other) (If a mod can please make it a poll listing all the options I just named ^ I would highly appreciate it!).

Brian

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
sonow youre a T11 clone??? nice

8 years

if you was a squirrel,,,, you be flyin

Not to seem rude, but you should definitely consider changing your signature, it's enormous... And be careful of double posts.

As for me, I believe it has been a little over a year now. I suppose it's about time I get performing more, eh? I'm still in a learning cycle, trying to find as much knowledge as I can to find exactly where I want to go. Thankfully I realized what Ellusionist was and stopped purchasing anything that I didn't specifically find interesting. I bought Stigmata from them because I really liked the sound of it, and I purchased Distortion and Control from here. I had been searching for the moving pip gimmick a good deal of time and when I heard of Control I knew it was something I would like.

I'm looking forward to getting more into performing in this next year, though I still expect I will be learning quite a bit. I can't believe it's been a year, it already feels like magic is part of my soul. I'm happy to have found this passion.

Peace

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I've been doing magic for almost 2 years now (march!) and almost all of those two years have been focused around card magic. I've touched on some basic coin magic but I still can't seen to lay off the card addiction :p

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Wow, compared to most of you guys I'm an "oldie" in magic, and I'm only 15! I've been doing it for a little more than five years, and I can't get it enough of it!

Yes, I made it sound like I was talking about drugs or something else addicting on purpose... :D

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Thanks everyone for sharing, I've been into magic for about 2-4 years now.
Its nice to share with other magicians how long you have been interested in this excellent art.

Thanks,
Brian

I guess I'm the real oldie here. I have been into magic off and on for about 17 years now and steady for about 6 years now. Performing for money about 3 years now.
31 as of now.haha

Shane.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results